Martin Braithwaite

Neeraj

How many minutes has he played in total this season, and how many of them post 80+ mins?

He's not a top quality striker but he's direct, shows the willingness to make runs, use pace and strength against defenders, and has some decent ball holding skills. None of which Greizman brings to the table (other than making runs maybe). Why does he not get ANY real meaningful minutes, while Greizman stinks up the place over and over and over? It's pretty clear why, and I blame Koeman for that.

Total-Football

Give the man a chance... I Dont care if he is destined to fail.. Still give him a chance can't be worse than the rest of the duds. It's disrespectful to recruit a player and make him a spectator

sikkboy

I don't think he was brought in to score a shed-load but rather to inject a bit of direct pace to unsettle defences for the more nuanced players to do their thing. The coaches obviously don't fancy him mind.

kattanib

Ahahaha.

Just like with Valverde ;)

Who is worse than Valverde? The worst manager is a manager that guarantees you mediocracy by being afraid to try anything different. You are better off trying to change things and lose big since there is at least a possibility of success if things work out.

Messigician

Who is worse than Valverde? The worst manager is a manager that guarantees you mediocracy by being afraid to try anything different. You are better off trying to change things and lose big since there is at least a possibility of success if things work out.

Setien and Koeman atm are much worse than Valverde

kattanib

Setien and Koeman atm are much worse than Valverde

Why do people support losing clubs? Average clubs? Seconda division clubs?

There is something there bigger than numbers. There is soul, style, .. etc. EV was shit when it came to that.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
Why do people support losing clubs? Average clubs? Seconda division clubs?

There is something there bigger that numbers. There is soul, style, .. etc. EV was shit when it came to that.

I'd rather have 10 years of Koemann than one more month of EV.

Neeraj

Can he NOT score a single goal for 720 minutes in Barca's shirt?

No way.
You need to be a WOAT to achieve that.
(Worst of all time).

Messi went from GOAT to WOAT.

Here's the thing though - a goal in 720 minutes doesn't have to define him being worse or better. The fact is, he offers something different - such as hold up play and directness, and if he positively influences play, then he'd already be better than Greizman, whether he scores in 720 minutes or not, which I think he would, but that's not the point.

Home of Barca Fans