Martin Braithwaite

Rassvet

FKTRgbPXwAQ1fQ-

Catta

"Upgrade completed" this guy :lol:

He became full of himself, while being probably the most average player to ever play for Barca. I can see him becoming a leech like Umtiti, refusing to leave, because he thinks that he is better than he really is.

Andresito

Staff member
Contract for another 2 years. Still worth 9m in the books. Let's hope we can find an EPL willing to pay that even though I doubt it.

PAIN

Messi983

I don't know why, but he's easily the player I dislike the most.

How can you dislike a hardworking player with the right mentality? We would be much better if we'd have more players with his personality instead of mental midgets like Alba.

mc_lovin

How can you dislike a hardworking player with the right mentality? We would be much better if we'd have more players with his personality instead of mental midgets like Alba.

Don't care if he's hard working, he literally had next to no impact for us. A travesty to even mention Alba here (despite his flaws). A few more reasons:
- 20m for a bum out of the transfer window, the quintessential Barto signing for me, who simply panicked.
- He acts like freaking fat Ronaldo, but again, is a bum.
- He's cringe.
- And again, because it's true, he had like 2 or 3 decent games for us. That's it. Zero impact.

Messi983

He also never got any consistent minutes. Let's wait and see how he'll do in coming months after completed upgrade. ;)

mc_lovin

He also never got any consistent minutes. Let's wait and see how he'll do in coming months after completed upgrade. ;)

Oh boy :lol: Yeah, consistent playing time is his problem.

Anyway, and I said it before, but the best part about our front line is their "flexibility". Meaning all of them are on relatively short contracts (Luuk, Depay, Braithwaite, Dembele, Adama...). Thank fuck when they are all gone and we can have different standards again - and I am not even talking Balon d' Or type of talents (we got pretty spoiled in that regard in the last decades).

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans