Martin Braithwaite

clemente

What might that be?

Who is running forward and dragging defenders? Definitely not Luuk, I don't even remember who we have on the RW but Martin at least is always putting pressure on the backline with his constant runs, even if his finishing is bad the defenders ain't gonna risk it, which opens up space for our midfielders.

Richard.H

Bad as he might seem, Braithwaite's pace and movement were really helpful in our opening games, and we don't have that for now.

This, he's so underrated in this forum. The dude was one of the key players that led Denmark to that Euro semis where they got robbed. Nothing to look over.

malvolio

This, he's so underrated in this forum. The dude was one of the key players that led Denmark to that Euro semis where they got robbed. Nothing to look over.

I must have been watching another game then. As he was nowhere to be seen in that Euro semi.

I see a trend on this forum - players that weren't good enough to begin with are overrated when not playing/injured.

Depay scores that late chance and no one is thinking about Braithwaite, the Championship level player.

Joan

Depay scores that late chance and no one is thinking about Braithwaite, the Championship level player.

Braithwaite might be Championship level, but the rest of our attack is Segunda B. Demir (literally) and Luuk de Jong.

JohnN

Braithgoat come back so we don't have to see Lukk de Jong stinking up the place.
What have we come to..

Home of Barca Fans