Lliga | Round 25: FC Barcelona - SD Eibar 5-0

eaman

I dont think la liga were trying to help Atletico with the Friday game. They probably wanted to have one big friday game on in the season. La liga and the premier league seem to be the only two of the big 5 leagues who dont move games to Friday's to help their teams in the champions league

BusiTheKing

so it's a 4-4-2, which with Messi is really a 4-5-1?

provided it's not a 4-3-3 with Griez on the wing, in which case it'll really be a 4-6-0

serghei

De Jong rested. Good. Fati rested. Also good since he looked tired in the last game. Semedo playing again at RB.

Messi983

People would be all over EV if he would field this lineup with all the oldies playing in a week before a CL game and El Clasico.

Just sayin'.

serghei

People would be all over EV if he would field this lineup with all the oldies playing in a week before a CL game and El Clasico.

Just sayin'.

Except the squad wasn't so short under EV. If we'd have Malcom, Alena, Todibo and others on the bench and they wouldn't play, sure.

KingLeo10

Just sayin'.

This is like the 3rd or 4th post I've seen from you in the past 1-2 weeks that's like this.

Maybe you've upped your trolling game. Or maybe you're simply dense in not recognizing our injury woes?

If you're missing EV so much, I have some tickets to Basque country I can forward you.

Home of Barca Fans