Lliga | Round 23: Real Betis - FC Barcelona 2-3

Devils

I'm just happy to be able to be looking forward to watching Barca matches again dawgs.

I've been enjoying the Setien football. But I wonder how it would have been much better if he had a proper squad to work with.

serghei

I'm just happy to be able to be looking forward to watching Barca matches again dawgs.

I've been enjoying the Setien football. But I wonder how it would have been much better if he had a proper squad to work with.

Yea, same. I think we'll end up trophyless, but still looking forward to the matches as much as ever. Shows we're not just about winning and we are real fans out there willing to show up and support the club in both good or bad times.

xXKonan

EQRlx_QW4AAMKid

Squad list.

soul24rage

The lineup will probably like this

MATS---Semedo, Umtiti, Lenglet, Alba---FDJ, Busi, Vidal---Messi, Griezmann, Fati

FC433

Hopefully, it is:
Fati Griezmann Messi
Arthur/ Roberto FDJ Vidal/ Roberto
Firpo CL Umtiti Semedo
MTS

devo901

Given the little personel options we have - there are not that many unknowns here.
I agree I like seeing Arthur over Fuktitic, at least 2nd half.

PhilS

As the season progresses, chances are that things will get pretty grim for this team. There's definitely not enough depth, not even close. This will lead to injuries due to excessive playing time.

I hate to have to think this way, but the best chance for a trophy this year would be to get knocked out of the champions league as soon as possible. Then, with the reduced number of games, this thin but talented squad could possibly last out to win La Liga.

devo901

As the season progresses, chances are that things will get pretty grim for this team. There's definitely not enough depth, not even close. This will lead to injuries due to excessive playing time.

I hate to have to think this way, but the best chance for a trophy this year would be to get knocked out of the champions league as soon as possible. Then, with the reduced number of games, this thin but talented squad could possibly last out to win La Liga.

ah yes...possibly - or in other word:

unlikely

:-D

jairzinho

This could be tougher than Bilbao and Piqué is out. Yet another game with a Busi / Raki combo. :facepalm: unless Arthur starts.

Horatio

You're welcome
Let’s hope this will be the game where a good performance will inspire the team and turn things around.

Nucky

They weren't utter shit vs Athletic in Copa so I have some hope for tonight.. Miracle 0-1 win maybe ;)

raminho

If we just take our chances (unlike in the previous two) it’s a sure win and an important one for the moral of the team. Excited to watch this one.

Home of Barca Fans