Copa 1/4 Final: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 1-0

KingLeo10

Wolfe at this moment is like 16/17 end of season Madrid.

In his prime. Don't worry lad, 17/18 is coming.

:valverde::bartomeu:

El Gato

Villarato!
Wolfe at this moment is like 16/17 end of season Madrid.

In his prime. Don't worry lad, 17/18 is coming.

:valverde::bartomeu:

Lol does my mere presence rustle your feathers that much? Haha.

It's fine. Barca will get it done today. Players will come together to overcome the backroom issues and deliver today, Bilbao aren't very good. If Napoli get a grip then Barca might get found out in the CL, but right now it should be OK.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The away form and mental state of this team is shambolic. I can already see Alba hoofing every ball when the going gets tough.

Vilarrubi

Let's see if Setien can do what Valverde couldn't this season beating Bilbao away... without Suarez too.

Inb4 Aduriz the GOAT scores another wonder goal to win.

Devils

lol we're going out.

The Basques will see our fragile state like sharks see blood in the water.

This will be an ugly match.

serghei

I mean, if you do I certainly will. But Messi could win this with his eyes closed. So no, nothing to worry about IMO.

Except both you and us scored 0 goals in 2 games vs Bilbao. It's a tough team to play against, as they usually play with top notch intensity and focus vs the big teams.

JerseyAddict

We will crush them. Abidal made a genious move. What a mastermind. Piss Messi. Blame the players. They will now put an extra effort to win everything and proove they are not to blame.
This is on pair with greatest philosophers of our era. We can all toss away Sun Tzu's book.
Abidal will rewrite new one.

serghei

We will crush them. Abidal made a genious move. What a mastermind. Piss Messi. Blame the players. They will now put an extra effort to win everything and proove they are not to blame.
This is on pair with greatest philosophers of our era. We can all toss away Sun Tzu's book.
Abidal will rewrite new one.

:lol:

KingLeo10

Lol does my mere presence rustle your feathers that much? Haha.

It's fine. Barca will get it done today. Players will come together to overcome the backroom issues and deliver today, Bilbao aren't very good. If Napoli get a grip then Barca might get found out in the CL, but right now it should be OK.

:lol: You know I'm just messing around.

In more seriousness, Bilbao being good or not is not very consequential since we are absolute gash away from home.

El Gato

Villarato!
Except both you and us scored 0 goals in 2 games vs Bilbao. It's a tough team to play against, as they usually play with top notch intensity and focus vs the big teams.

Yh that was without Messi and with Suarez getting injured early on IIRC? This time at least one of them is back and you have a rather different style. + many players will be annoyed now, they'll come out to prove people wrong about them 'not training hard hence not getting results they want'.

At least it's my little prediction. If you lose, well, it'll just confirm a different trend - of you sucking away from home, players cowering from responsibility and giving up on the season. I think the seriousness of mistakes in vital matches like this will swing the result your way here.

Asylum15

I see a game where we try to dominate the ball, create very little other than a few Messi flashes and Alba pullbacks and then struggle badly with Bilbao counters/crosses/set pieces.

So basically, most games in San Mames.....

Home of Barca Fans