Trincao (on loan)

Zidane82

You guys know he is only 22 and still developing ?

I saw him play a few games for Wolves and he was flamin unplayable !

He came in as sub away to Chelsea when Wolves were 2:0 down and completely changed the game . I do not remember if it was 2:2 or 2:3 but he got rave reviews.

I think he just needs a run of games and some decent coaching

Porque

Bar?a and Sporting are negotiating a loan for the winger for two seasons, with a mandatory purchase clause if a series of "easy-to-achieve" objectives are achieved. Depending on these objectives, Bar?a would charge an amount between 20 and 25 million euros for the transfer.

Porque

The deal certainly works more in favour of Sporting than Barca. But that is the problem we will face after Trincao's season at Wolves. His value is at an all time low.

It is similar to what we have in place with Griezmann with easily reached clauses. And you would expect Trincao's stock to rise back in Portugal at a ball playing team.

Now the question is, can we get a purchase option rolled in on a promising player that interests us? Then it will basically end up their transfer fee minus the 25m for Trincao.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The deal certainly works more in favour of Sporting than Barca. But that is the problem we will face after Trincao's season at Wolves. His value is at an all time low.

It is similar to what we have in place with Griezmann with easily reached clauses. And you would expect Trincao's stock to rise back in Portugal at a ball playing team.

Now the question is, can we get a purchase option rolled in on a promising player that interests us? Then it will basically end up their transfer fee minus the 25m for Trincao.

If they want Pedro Porro now is the time to strike a deal. Alternative seem to be to pay 12m to Chelsea for Azpilicueta lol.

Messi983

Sporting's last offer according to Abola.

One year loan with an option to extend it for another season, 1m loan fee with a 18m buy option and they would pay his full wages.

ajnotkeith

Sporting's last offer according to Abola.

One year loan with an option to extend it for another season, 1m loan fee with a 18m buy option and they would pay his full wages.
If we can't get at least 15m for him straight up we might as well keep him and see if he can revalue with some goals this season coming off the bench.

However his wages are pretty high... it's a tough one because if Sporting uses that 2 year option and sends him back in 2024 we probably won't get anything for him on his last year of contract.

JamDav1982

If we can't get at least 15m for him straight up we might as well keep him and see if he can revalue with some goals this season coming off the bench.

However his wages are pretty high... it's a tough one because if Sporting uses that 2 year option and sends him back in 2024 we probably won't get anything for him on his last year of contract.

They will loan him before keeping him on bench.

Loan would cover at least in part his salary and most likely a fee and be best chance of him increasing value to sell on next summer.

Last thing they will want is paying him his salary as 6/7th choice forward who barely plays.

Messi983

He wants to leave to play regularly (can't blame him, if only some other players would do the same :puig: :umtiti: ) and with Dembele possibly renewing and/or Raphinha signing there won't really be a rooom for him.

Tbh I'm more "affraid" he'll do well so 18m will be a steal for Sporting (although at the same time want him to do good as I like him) and they'll sell him for 40-50m in a year or two. Hopefully we can include at least 20-30% of future sale. I still believe he has great potential and he'll show it.

As already said in another thread, loans with non-obligatory buy options are the worse for me. We can't really benefit from them. If players do bad we get them back, if they are playing well we must sell them probably under what we could get for them on open market after having a good season on loan.

Porque

Deal is fine. Dude had 6 great months and we took a punt. Didn't work out. It happens.

Atleast he got to drive around Barcelona in a yellow Lamborghini.

Porque

The option to extend should he two way. If Trincao has a great year at Sporting then Barca could look to bring him back.

Anyways, he has started pre-season with Barca along with Collado.

Xavi has first hand looks at both now. Similar profiles, similar ages but wages in different stratosphere's. Let's see what the assessment is.

Home of Barca Fans