Trincao (on loan)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The one (?) chance he got he just didnt reach the ball. Hardly his fault (apart from being too slow obviously :p).

I mean the entire season. He either barely misses the goal or you have instances like these , just like a certain Brazilian at Real Madrid. Admittedly Vinicius has been perfecting his craft of missing easy chances for 3 consecutive seasons , so it might be early days to give him that nickname.

Porque

Had a nice stumble in the box. Also shaved his George Michael. Only two things I recall from this performance.

Total-Football

Trincao is like griezman. They are just there.. They don't fuck up nothing, they don't provide nothing substantial, they run. That's it.

Bobo32

Trincao is like griezman. They are just there.. They don't fuck up nothing, they don't provide nothing substantial, they run. That's it.

They jog :rockon:
Trincao had some decent performances, he can dribble quite well sometimes.
Griezmann sometimes finishes really well (but he misses a lot, too)

Horatio

You're welcome
Trincao is a great talent. With hard work can definitely earn his spot. Has great control on ball and his finishing is improving. Today didn't have much impact I agree.

iniestaGOAT

Dembele and Trincao will bth be very good players in the premier league with the amount of space they have over there.

Just not made to play for Barcelona

Home of Barca Fans