Trincao (on loan)

Bobo32

Nothing personal against the player but yet another ill-conceived transfer by Bartomeu

Tragic that he took even a minute from Konrad, Collado or Monchu this season

Hm I still think he could become pretty good, he had some good games and he has got qualities.
Most of the time he looked a bit lost though, but I do think some of it can be explained by his sparse and sporadic playing time (for a while he played 20min every game, but then it looked almost random)
Looking at it though, he got a lot of minutes overall (1564) without doing very much. His +/- hockey stat is best in the team next to Umtiti, whatever to make of that...
I didn't watch him in training.

I agree though that these players should've rather played, but I look sooner for the spots of Griezmann and Dembele, players I'm more certain will never be good enough for Barcelona, who would both benefit from a lot more rest in parts of the season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hm I still think he could become pretty good, he had some good games and he has got qualities.
Most of the time he looked a bit lost though, but I do think some of it can be explained by his sparse and sporadic playing time (for a while he played 20min every game, but then it looked almost random)
Looking at it though, he got a lot of minutes overall (1564) without doing very much. His +/- hockey stat is best in the team next to Umtiti, whatever to make of that...
I didn't watch him in training.

I agree though that these players should've rather played, but I look sooner for the spots of Griezmann and Dembele, players I'm more certain will never be good enough for Barcelona, who would both benefit from a lot more rest in parts of the season.

For me, it's not a question of whether he has a bright future or not - I weighed in really that from a sporting perspective, he was never a logical target considering priorities & cantera depth at the time

As a player, I like many aspects of his game but clearly he has weaknesses as well that regardless of being normal for his age represents a continued risk for minutes vs those already at the club that come with no fee/wages and are more likely to adapt quicker

Bobo32

For me, it's not a question of whether he has a bright future or not - I weighed in really that from a sporting perspective, he was never a logical target considering priorities & cantera depth at the time

As a player, I like many aspects of his game but clearly he has weaknesses as well that regardless of being normal for his age represents a continued risk for minutes vs those already at the club that come with no fee/wages and are more likely to adapt quicker

Oh then I completely agree.
I don't know the players very well still, but still think there are similarities with Collado in particular that makes the transfer even more strange.

Porque

Oh then I completely agree.
I don't know the players very well still, but still think there are similarities with Collado in particular that makes the transfer even more strange.

Possibly commissions and kickbacks dealing with Mendes. Easier to do with prospects breaking through.

Porque

If Dembele doesn't want to play ball then just sell him and have Trincao and Collado take his role, rather than loan Trincao for the year.

If he can't do anything without Dembele here next season, then get Mendes to offload him in a seasons time.

vegitot

If Dembele doesn't want to play ball then just sell him and have Trincao and Collado take his role, rather than loan Trincao for the year.

If he can't do anything without Dembele here next season, then get Mendes to offload him in a seasons time.

If Dembele doesn't play then you have Aguero, Griezmann, Fato if he is full fit and possibly Depay. Still quite enough foward. I don't think Koeman can handle it.

FC433

I would like him to stay, of course; however, what I want is irrelevant. If RK does not plan to play him and give him a proper game time, then we need to either sell/ swap/ loan him 100%

Home of Barca Fans