User Tag List

Page 122 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1970

Thread: 17 - Trincao

  1. #1816
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,166
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Nothing personal against the player but yet another ill-conceived transfer by Bartomeu

    Tragic that he took even a minute from Konrad, Collado or Monchu this season
    Hm I still think he could become pretty good, he had some good games and he has got qualities.
    Most of the time he looked a bit lost though, but I do think some of it can be explained by his sparse and sporadic playing time (for a while he played 20min every game, but then it looked almost random)
    Looking at it though, he got a lot of minutes overall (1564) without doing very much. His +/- hockey stat is best in the team next to Umtiti, whatever to make of that...
    I didn't watch him in training.

    I agree though that these players should've rather played, but I look sooner for the spots of Griezmann and Dembele, players I'm more certain will never be good enough for Barcelona, who would both benefit from a lot more rest in parts of the season.
    OO-OO-oo OO-OO-oo kveck-kveck

  2. #1817
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,558
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three subs next season too. Koeman didn't even manage properly 5...
    FCB11

    ----Long ball to Martens----
    Pass left to Martens-Pass forward to Martens-Left foot to Martens
    Pass back to Martens-------------------------------Cut back to Martens
    ----Through Ball to Martens -----
    ---Ignore shot and pass to Martens---Backheel to Martens---
    ----I am Martens----1-2 with Martens----

  3. #1818
    Senior Member
    behindbrowneyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,364
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His season was over since he turned up in a Lamborghini at the training centre.

  4. #1819
    Mike the Knife
    FCBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    La C?te
    Posts
    10,077
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    Hm I still think he could become pretty good, he had some good games and he has got qualities.
    Most of the time he looked a bit lost though, but I do think some of it can be explained by his sparse and sporadic playing time (for a while he played 20min every game, but then it looked almost random)
    Looking at it though, he got a lot of minutes overall (1564) without doing very much. His +/- hockey stat is best in the team next to Umtiti, whatever to make of that...
    I didn't watch him in training.

    I agree though that these players should've rather played, but I look sooner for the spots of Griezmann and Dembele, players I'm more certain will never be good enough for Barcelona, who would both benefit from a lot more rest in parts of the season.
    For me, it's not a question of whether he has a bright future or not - I weighed in really that from a sporting perspective, he was never a logical target considering priorities & cantera depth at the time

    As a player, I like many aspects of his game but clearly he has weaknesses as well that regardless of being normal for his age represents a continued risk for minutes vs those already at the club that come with no fee/wages and are more likely to adapt quicker
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

  5. #1820
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    13,201
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Three subs next season too. Koeman didn't even manage properly 5...
    I think there will still be 5 subs. Not that it matters much with Koeman though.

  6. #1821
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,558
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    I think there will still be 5 subs. Not that it matters much with Koeman though.
    I thought it was changing back to 3, but if it is not then it is good news. Personally I think it should stick along with the Federer rule.
    FCB11

    ----Long ball to Martens----
    Pass left to Martens-Pass forward to Martens-Left foot to Martens
    Pass back to Martens-------------------------------Cut back to Martens
    ----Through Ball to Martens -----
    ---Ignore shot and pass to Martens---Backheel to Martens---
    ----I am Martens----1-2 with Martens----

  7. #1822
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,166
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    For me, it's not a question of whether he has a bright future or not - I weighed in really that from a sporting perspective, he was never a logical target considering priorities & cantera depth at the time

    As a player, I like many aspects of his game but clearly he has weaknesses as well that regardless of being normal for his age represents a continued risk for minutes vs those already at the club that come with no fee/wages and are more likely to adapt quicker
    Oh then I completely agree.
    I don't know the players very well still, but still think there are similarities with Collado in particular that makes the transfer even more strange.
    OO-OO-oo OO-OO-oo kveck-kveck

  8. #1823
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,558
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    Oh then I completely agree.
    I don't know the players very well still, but still think there are similarities with Collado in particular that makes the transfer even more strange.
    Possibly commissions and kickbacks dealing with Mendes. Easier to do with prospects breaking through.
    FCB11

    ----Long ball to Martens----
    Pass left to Martens-Pass forward to Martens-Left foot to Martens
    Pass back to Martens-------------------------------Cut back to Martens
    ----Through Ball to Martens -----
    ---Ignore shot and pass to Martens---Backheel to Martens---
    ----I am Martens----1-2 with Martens----

  9. #1824
    Senior Member
    Sorin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,663
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If an offer of 40m comes then I'd sell him. But nothing below that.

  10. #1825
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,890
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorin View Post
    If an offer of 40m comes then I'd sell him. But nothing below that.
    Doubt there is a team will pay that much for someone who is benched the whole year. Roma want him. I prefer a loan move though.

  11. #1826
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,558
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Dembele doesn't want to play ball then just sell him and have Trincao and Collado take his role, rather than loan Trincao for the year.

    If he can't do anything without Dembele here next season, then get Mendes to offload him in a seasons time.
    FCB11

    ----Long ball to Martens----
    Pass left to Martens-Pass forward to Martens-Left foot to Martens
    Pass back to Martens-------------------------------Cut back to Martens
    ----Through Ball to Martens -----
    ---Ignore shot and pass to Martens---Backheel to Martens---
    ----I am Martens----1-2 with Martens----

  12. #1827
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,890
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    If Dembele doesn't want to play ball then just sell him and have Trincao and Collado take his role, rather than loan Trincao for the year.

    If he can't do anything without Dembele here next season, then get Mendes to offload him in a seasons time.
    If Dembele doesn't play then you have Aguero, Griezmann, Fato if he is full fit and possibly Depay. Still quite enough foward. I don't think Koeman can handle it.

  13. #1828
    Senior Member
    FC433's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,926
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like him to stay, of course; however, what I want is irrelevant. If RK does not plan to play him and give him a proper game time, then we need to either sell/ swap/ loan him 100%

  14. #1829
    Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    295
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joined WOlves on loan

  15. #1830
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,890
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loan to Wolves.