7 - Ferran Torres 5.0 Great White Shark Edition

jamrock

Looked at the facts, thought about how much we paid for him & his impact on the field and my opinion changed.

It's called intelligence your opinions change as the facts change, sorry if you don't understand & would just rather lie.

Definitely disrespectful to Pedro to compare him, how come I have done such a thing.

Kul_z

He needs to improve decision making, he's game is cristiano way but when he comes close to the area he dont know what to do. Just shoot ffs

Givenchy

He needs to improve decision making, he's game is cristiano way but when he comes close to the area he dont know what to do. Just shoot ffs

It's Xavi who needs to improve his decision making.. signing this guy while in financial ruin is criminal

Sooke

Bullied by the Napoli defenders all night, shit at finishing and shit at aerial game. Whoever thought that this guy is a striker must have been really drunk.

Can't agree more with you. The most over-rated player in Barcelona's history.

vegitot

🚨| Ferran Torres believes that he will be ?new player? next season. Pedri is also 100% recovered from him injury & is now fully fit. @ARAesports

New winger :koeman:

El Gato

Villarato!
Normally how the media reported we're not signing anyone because we were rejected/are too poor. "Reborn Asensio/Hazard is Real's new signings" etc

Givenchy

Could of spent that 65mil on Raphina, kept Dembele and gone with

Raph-Lewa-Dembouz next season, pace either side with a prolific striker.. instead we got this.. again, nice job Xavi. can't wait to watch him shoehorned in the team next season before everyone realizes he has no place here and Valencia are his level.

malvolio

Ferran asking how to score goals

Ferran: Hey Leo! I'm having a hard time finding the back of the net. Could you give me some advice?
Messi: Yeah, I know. That snake Laporta could have given me the 65M for two seasons and everything would have been fine.
Messi: But don't worry, I'll come back in 2023 and gift you some assists/penalties. Just like I did with all big name forwards that were flopping at the start of their Barca career.
Ribery: Leo! Come join me for a drink. Don't bother with bums like Ferran. I was 10 times the winger he is.
Ferran: ....

Home of Barca Fans