7 - Ferran Torres 5.0 Great White Shark Edition

Horatio

You're welcome
His whole career till now was exactly the same.

Quiet, invisible, not too much impact.

And scores a banger here and there.
Good in terms of random goals, meh in terms of being a winger.

Ferran "meh winger who can score goals" Torres

Memphis of the wings.

iniestaGOAT

His whole career till now was exactly the same.

Quiet, invisible, not too much impact.

And scores a banger here and there.
Good in terms of random goals, meh in terms of being a winger.

Ferran "meh winger who can score goals" Torres

He is 21 buddy his career hasnt even really started

behindbrowneyes

He is 21 buddy his career hasnt even really started

True, but he has rarely shown something that suggests he'll be an active winger dribbling past players. He is more about making smart runs and receiving the ball in dangerous positions. Similar to Pedro.

I can see why Pep used him as a #9. Like I said when Barca bought him: His ceiling as a (false) #9 is higher than on the wing because his finishing is really good.

clemente

True, but he has rarely shown something that suggests he'll be an active winger dribbling past players. He is more about making smart runs and receiving the ball in dangerous positions. Similar to Pedro.

I can see why Pep used him as a #9. Like I said when Barca bought him: His ceiling as a (false) #9 is higher than on the wing because his finishing is really good.

Did Salah show more at the age of 21? Players can improve so much past that age.

FinBarcelonafan

No show and then shows up for a pass or goal. Interesting player. He needs to play better overall game, but seems to produce results somehow..

Windhook

Didn't have the best of games, but that brilliant pass to Frenkie was pure gold. And this guy delivered a scoring second game straight. So sad we don't have the creativity in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans