7 - Ferran Torres 5.0 Great White Shark Edition

Birdy

Even 38 GBP is too much...

Should be more than enough for a bench player at City the last 2 seasons.
Laporta should act cleverly.
No need to get milked out for a bet

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But how good is he on the wing though ? few times I watched him , he didn't impress me as a winger.

Honestly not a big fan of this transfer.

Haven't watched him much at City so dunno, but he was hyped for his performances as a RW for Valencia and was probably signed for that position for City too.

I don't mind this transfer as long as we don't pay what City want, but we need at least two more forwards in addition to him. A #9 and ideally another winger.

With Adeyemi going to Dortmund perhaps they should look at that Sulemana lad at Rennes. We need a quick winger who's good 1v1, but cannot afford to spend a shitload amount of money on one and pay a top salary.

As for a #9 then maybe Vlahovic even though he'll likely be out of our price range and will have teams in a much better position going for him.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He can play anywhere in the attacking front 3, RW is his best position but he has the personality to play as a center forward too. Lucho has successfully deployed him as a #9 and again one of the most promising aspects of his varied skillset is the linkup he has with both Ansu & Pedri - it's instinctive

I expect them to flourish together

El Gato

Villarato!
Do we have alternatives? The market sucks for 9's.

It's not too terrible just not necessarily under 40-50 and not necessarily world class ability or potential
Should be well within Barca budget if deferring some payments and offloading 1-2 players for some cash

Depending what happens in spring with Chelsea one of their forwards could be on the market
Auba in shite form and Arsenal are allegedly shopping for a new striker too so will want to get rid of one of their current ones, possibly on discount
Mertens old AF (34) but contract expiring and could be a half decent get
Ilicić same thing
Muriel will have 1 year on contract in summer

Devils

An agreement with Manchester City for Ferran Torres is extremely close. Bar?a improved their offer: ?45m fixed + ?15m in variables. The clubs only have to agree in how many installments the payment can be made. @sport

Crash out the CL and pay 60m for Ferran Torres brehs.

This shit is so maddening lol.

Home of Barca Fans