7 - Ferran Torres 5.0 Great White Shark Edition

Joan

He will have a big role under Xavi. Xavi is a stubborn mule, he doesn't take Ls easily.

You'd better prepare to #EnjoyFerran

FinBarcelonafan

Dembele learned finishing from Lewy, Torres during the summer from Messi, Suarez, and Lewy.

Based on Dembele's preseason, I assume Torres will be the best player in the world this season.

FinBarcelonafan

❗️ Ferran Torres has trained very intensively this pre-season despite not playing at all because of his foot injury. The 22-year-old is defining his body to be slimmer, more agile and lighter, knowing Xavi will use him on the wing and not as a striker. [marca] #fcblive 🇪🇸

Good news. Hopefully improved finishing too.

MTL_Barca

❗️ Ferran Torres has trained very intensively this pre-season despite not playing at all because of his foot injury. The 22-year-old is defining his body to be slimmer, more agile and lighter, knowing Xavi will use him on the wing and not as a striker. [marca] #fcblive 🇪🇸

To look more elegantly while missing all his chances :coffee:

Jokes aside, if he improves his finishing he will be helpful. Would be important that he doesn't flop next season, after all 55M isn't cheap.

Last edited:

Porque

Ferran gonna be great this season I feel. Other big money signings in. Surrounded with quality and pressure off his shoulders. A few early goals this season and he will be all

im-thinking-im-back-john-wick.gif

Andresito

Staff member
I also have high hopes for him. But he starts from a bad position not having played a single pre-season game. Also Ansu is in desperate need of playing time.

If Dembele, Lewy and Raphinha start, what subs do you make first? Also have Auba who is an impactful player.

In games where we need a goal, I'm not sure Ferran is ahead of Auba and Ansu, at least not in the beginning.

malvolio

ansu and dembele are ticking time bombs when it comes to serious injuries. so i think ferrbum will get his chance to start.

Home of Barca Fans