7 - Ferran Torres 5.0 Great White Shark Edition

ajnotkeith

[MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]fontes

Joan Laporta last week : I like Pep and Txiki, but those bastards sold us Ferran Torres who can't score any goals.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is going to be the most important season of his career. If he has an underwhelming year I can see them cutting their losses.

Barcilliant

[MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]fontes

Joan Laporta last week : I like Pep and Txiki, but those bastards sold us Ferran Torres who can't score any goals.

So who the fuck decided to buy him. Was it Xavis decision? Why does he like soft ass players like Morata and Ferran? We could have got Nunez with the Ferran money. When it comes to recruitment we are almost as bad as Utd. Splashing big money for misfits.

Andresito

Staff member
So who the fuck decided to buy him. Was it Xavis decision? Why does he like soft ass players like Morata and Ferran? We could have got Nunez with the Ferran money. When it comes to recruitment we are almost as bad as Utd. Splashing big money for misfits.

Always so angry.

Ferran isn't soft.

Nucky

Yes, I'm angry. We're financially in a bad place and Laporta and co are blowing money on stupid transfers.

Well he wasn't that bad.. Has 4 goals and 4 assists in 18 matches but indeed his finishing is poor as fuck.. Otherwise he wasn't bad, if he improves finishing he can be great..

Givenchy

Nunez will be a flop also.

Xavi has a fetish for mediocre spanish players, that is pretty obvious by now. If he could, I'm sure he'd build the Spanish national team right here at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans