7 - Ferran Torres 5.0 Great White Shark Edition

FinBarcelonafan

Im thinking back, trying to remember a worse player we have had, i mean Traore wasnt good but better, Deulefeu despite all the hate was better, what is the name of that prospect we had that was absolute class in La Masia and won us U19 Champions league, he never panned out but i question if he was this bad. Also the Brazilian guy, the winger that was in Italy for awhile-better. Yeah ok Douglas was worse but he didn't play up front and his transfer was really shady.

Munir?

CatalinR10

Dunno about that fam, I mean he clearly wasn't up to Barca standards but at least he grew up at Barca and made his way to the top team without us paying any transfer money for him.

He also had like 23 goal contributions in over 50 games.

On the other hand we paid 55-60 mil for this guy and he looks as mediocre as they get. He's still 22 and could manage to become better / more suited for the team but I just don't see it. He's also mentally soft. If somehow some PL team would pay 40 mil for him , it would be huge. Hopefully Everton comes in clutch again.

Devils

Im thinking back, trying to remember a worse player we have had, i mean Traore wasnt good but better, Deulefeu despite all the hate was better, what is the name of that prospect we had that was absolute class in La Masia and won us U19 Champions league, he never panned out but i question if he was this bad. Also the Brazilian guy, the winger that was in Italy for awhile-better. Yeah ok Douglas was worse but he didn't play up front and his transfer was really shady.

The difference was that we paid virtually nothing for all of those players and actually made a profit overall on selling them.

We paid 60m for this fraud. 60m is what you pay for a young player with world class potential.

Porque

He is playing really awful right now. I haven't seen a player fail on every wide dribble attempt like this (excl. Griezmann) since Valverde played Andre Gomes on the wing.

Iniesta Ultra

I was the first on this forum to analyze him appropriately. Many posters here were wrong about him during his first few months here.

Skalman

Yes! that's the name, so promising, didn't pan put unfortunately. Yes as stated we have done many really bad deals in modern time but the more he plays the more Ferran looks like one of the worse deals or at least up there.
I to some degree understand the coaches want to keep playing him for that kind of money because if he doesn't come through it certainly is a lot of money down the drain..again.

bastardo

Surely some minted PL team can be duped into buying this guy for 30-40 million, a loss but thats the best you can hope for even in this market where you pay 90-100 mil for the likes of Nunez and Antony

delancey

I am beginning to accept an L about him. Talent is there, no doubt, but mentally weak. Happens too often here it seems.

Home of Barca Fans