7 - Ferran Torres 5.0 Great White Shark Edition

JamDav1982

He would be better served heading for the EPL.

Be another attacking player/midfielder that is asked to play a different role to cover for old legs in team.

vuji_31

Hope so we get him.

I am tired of this old motherfuckers in our team that does not have any pace

vuji_31

He is more wide player . I think we should go for him if Demebele goes.
Trincao,Fati,Dembele,Messi,Suarez,Griezmann.

If Trincao is going on loan then I would buy Ferran.

Ferran,Kante and Upamecano. Nothig more

Andresito

Staff member
Why do I get the feeling that he's just a complementary player. That he's not a match winner or a future world class player. He feels a bit like Sergi Roberto, ability/potential wise, he'll do his job but not much more.

vuji_31

Why do I get the feeling that he's just a complementary player. That he's not a match winner or a future world class player. He feels a bit like Sergi Roberto, ability/potential wise, he'll do his job but not much more.

Becuase he does not use skills. He doesn't seem like great dribbler at tight space.

Messi983

I like Ferran but with Trincao already bought I don't think we'll buy another RW. Hopefully he'll go to Dortmund. It would be the best team for his development at this point.

Andresito

Staff member
Would be great if he'd stay another season and come for free next summer. :messi:

Valencia won't let that happen though.

Batistuta9

Valencia will definitely sell him if he doesn't extend his contract. Even though we've bought trincao, I would still get him as long as its around 30m. He's still only 20 with a couple of years experience in la liga and could play LW as an inside forward and maybe even as a CF due to his size

Home of Barca Fans