7 - Ferran Torres 5.0 Great White Shark Edition

Deco

Culé since 2005
Says a lot when a player is so bad they makes the likes of Braithwaite, Deulofeu, Munir and Trincao look like class players.

Luuk De Jong was infinitely better to have in the team than this guy.

This guy is one of the worst players of all time.

But you forgot Santiago Ezquerro?

vuji_31

Even Coutinho and Griezmann showed class sometimes, but this idiot is so bad.

We always write same things, but I can't belive Xavi decided to pay 60mil for this idiot, who was not wanted by any other team, who was injured and who was a bench option and played just micky mouse cups in England.

With 60mil now, we could buy Foyth and let's say Carrasco, who would improve out squad, or buy B.Silva and you got world class player who can start 4 years and be one of the best midfielders in the world.

ajnotkeith

He's just shattered mentally and has a weak mindset. One of those players who needs to be given a lot of time to work things out and to be coddled but you just can't get that at a club where every game matters.

What summed it up for me is a sequence last game where he was 1v1 with the last man defender of Bilbao and decided to turn around and pass backwards to a guy halfway down the field. Instead of just taking him on for the reward of an almost certain goal, he chose to pass to someone in a infinitely worse position.

Any attacker worth their salt is going for it there, going for the glory 1v1 with the last man. But he didn't and that shows he fears failure and doesn't trust himself anymore.

I saw he got a sports psychologist. He should just bin whoever it is and man up. Needs to say fuck you to the world and become an alpha.

JamDav1982

His head looks gone bar that one Cadiz game... could have then got a couple of assists v Real but been awful outwith that.

Nowhere near the player he was at City or for Spain when first arrived.

Gnidrologist

Everything about him, including facial grimace and body language, says he's severely depressed and low energy/confidence guy, at least for now. I feel sorry for him, but Barca still needs to be ruthless and get rid of him, if they can't find a 'cure' for that. With that kind of psyche even more skilled players would suck.

vuji_31

We need to get rid of 3 F's.

Fati, Ferret and Franck.

Good thing about Fati is Memdes is powerful and can find club for him.

Also kid does not want to be on the bench.

I belive we will ofload all of them to PL.

Iniesta Ultra

Infinity leash and infinity therapy for Ferret so Xavi's ego isn't damaged.

I called it a year ago Fati would be destroyed under Xaviball. Needs to leave to have any hope assuming his knees aren't the limiting factor.

JamDav1982

RW is about only position he seems effective this season.

What he has over Raphinha from that side is ability to go both ways and about only player in team that can cross ball on outside from the right along with Dembele.

Lewa wll prefer playing with him for that more than Raphinha probably.

Home of Barca Fans