7 - Ferran Torres

serghei

I never ever ever will support a slow player for the wing again. Even partly. I've had it. :lol:

Him and Ansu are just ok, but like ok in a Sevilla way.

ajnotkeith

Ferran is not slow, he just isn't that good.

People are conflating dribbling ability with speed, they are NOT the same thing even if they are related.

Ferran is one of the faster players we have but his technique is bad so he isn't a good dribbler.

MTL_Barca

He isn't slow, just not fast enough to make up for his average dribbling. Best wingers can use both speed or dribbling to beat their guy, Ferran is meh at both.

And due to his bad finishing he can't even compensate being a mediocre winger with more goals.

I kept defending him because you have to do something right to get into good scoring positions in the first place but it's just not enough.

Not like he's the only one for Spain though, Olmo - Asensio - Ferran is just an all around pathetic front three and it's not like Morata would make that any better :lol:

Even with an Ansu from a different timeline without any injuries they would probably still struggle to score.

Another of Xavi's genius signings

This guy is horrible. Ive lost count of all the players wrve gotten with terrible technique in the past 10 years. When will barca learn that speed means crap if you lack technique?

Devils

-No acceleration
-No pace
-No dribbling ability
-No passing ability
-No vision
-No finishing

I've never seen worse scouting for a player. The people who encouraged Barca to spend 60m on this guy should be fired on the spot.

From a purely scouting perspective, the worst transfer we have ever made.

FinBarcelonafan

-No acceleration
-No pace
-No dribbling ability
-No passing ability
-No vision
-No finishing

I've never seen worse scouting for a player. The people who encouraged Barca to spend 60m on this guy should be fired on the spot.

He performed for Spain. That is enough.

Barcilliant

-No acceleration
-No pace
-No dribbling ability
-No passing ability
-No vision
-No finishing

He is another weak Spanish softy. Xavi loves these types. God help us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy acts like he is prime Cristiano Ronaldo. Got Ronaldo-esque movement sometimes tbf but everything else looks like Freddy Adu.

Please for the love of god get rid of him and don't delay the inevitable.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He must also be getting intimate with Xavi's relatives, because there is no way this guy is a professional football player on sporting merits...

BerkeleyBernie

-No acceleration
-No pace
-No dribbling ability
-No passing ability
-No vision
-No finishing

Deulofeu:

✅ acceleration
✅ pace
✅ dribbling ability
✅ passing ability
✅ vision
✅ finishing

:deulofeu:

Home of Barca Fans