Copa del Rey 2019-20

Messi983

Hay Copa!

Mirandes will sadly not win. But can you imagine if they get to the final at least? Are they drawn vs Granada?

Nope.

Sociedad vs Mirandes
Bilbao vs Granada

I expect the Basque derby but with how this campaign has been so far it wouldn't surprise me if at least one of Mirandes or Granada would advance. Imagine Mirandes winning it all and playing Europa League next season. :lol: And also in the Arabian Cup semifinal vs RM next January. :)

https://videos.marca.com/v/0_qiq4uy...s-despistado-del-mundo-confiamos-en-la-vuelta :p

Last edited:

Messi983

Sociedad qualified for the CDR final for the first time since 1988 when they've lost against Barça. They've last won Copa a season before which is also their last trophy up to this day.

Happy for them as they've always been one of my favourite La Liga teams. They have some very good players, especially upfront and also one of the most underrated coaches in La Liga imo in Imanol Alguacil.

Let's hope Bilbao will also go through tonight so we'll have the Basque derby.

Vilarrubi

Sociedad qualified for the CDR final for the first time since 1988 when they've lost against Barça. They've last won Copa a season before which is also their last trophy up to this day.

Happy for them as they've always been one of my favourite La Liga teams. They have some very good players, especially upfront and also one of the most underrated coaches in La Liga imo in Imanol Alguacil.

Let's hope Bilbao will also go through tonight so we'll have the Basque derby.

That will be a class final. What stadium?

Messi983

2-0 Granada with 15 minutes left.

2-1 Berchiche, great 2nd half. Now Granada needs another goal.

Last edited:

Messi983

Should be a great final, can't wait...

Real Sociedad and Athletic Club will contest the Copa del Rey final for the first time in history on April 18 at the Estadio de La Cartuja in Seville.

The two Basque rivals have never met in the competition's showpiece before, although there have been three previous all-Basque finals.

This year, Athletic will play their 40th Copa final while Real Sociedad have made it to the final hurdle six times before.

La Real have lost five of their six finals, beating Atletico Madrid on the only time they didn't come up against Barcelona in it.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2020/03/06/5e618cfcca4741d8728b4623.html

15834488144616.jpg

Home of Barca Fans