Copa del Rey 2019-20

raedkuwait

Imagine the melt down in here if barca lost 4-1 hhhhhh Clearly Madrid dont give a shit about this Cup, and we should not also.

Andresito

Staff member
I have a feeling both Barca and Madrid would have gone through with ease had their home/away positions switched.

henias

The bad thing about being solely a defensive side is if the opponent scores early they are pretty much done. Having Casemiro and Mendy might make a difference but clearly spells a disaster. They are pretty much toothless anyway. I mean, we all went through the same lesson havent we.

serghei

3 of the goals came from the right side. Real with or without Mendy and Casemiro is night and day difference.

There you have it right there. The most important player in their midfield, no matter how much smoke Wolfe is blowing on Fede Valverde's ass.

KingLeo10

Wolfe was in rare form regarding our match v Bilbao.

Prolly should have waited for RM to not choke.

L it is.

FinBarcelonafan

I go 2 minutes to take a piss , come back and see this

Zemzp3U.jpg

tenor.gif

You should take piss more often. Try Barca match!

mc_lovin

We're 2nd favorite for La Liga even if we win the Clasico in this state. They will get Hazard back while our players are dropping like flies.

OUr first 11 is still alright, but yeah, would be a miracle to win the league. Wont put it past Messi though.

Home of Barca Fans