Quique Setien

FC433

Best available option for 6 months. Of course, we should go for Erik ten Hag in the summer.

El Gato

Villarato!
Potentially paying circa 20M in signing and release bonuses for a transitional manager.

What happens if he succeeds I wonder. Wait and wait and wait for the opportune moment to sack and move onto a better manager?

KingLeo10

60 and best club he coached is Betis. This could turn ugly fast.

True, but EV same from a similar mid table club. And he'd proven his inability to win/close CL KO games. At the worst, we remain at EV's current level - rock bottom.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Potentially paying circa 20M in signing and release bonuses for a transitional manager.

What happens if he succeeds I wonder. Wait and wait and wait for the opportune moment to sack and move onto a better manager?

Well, you guys had some success with it.

Who would know better than a Madridista!

El Gato

Villarato!
Want some tips?

Don't do it. Lol.

I do wonder how much money did all these managers sacked in the mid noughties get from us.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I don't give a shit how risky or bad this appointment can be. That cockroach Valverde made me stop watching Barca wtih the last game I watched being the CdR final against Valencia.

Atleast I get to watch Barca again. It is what it is.

xXKonan

Setien has flaws but I wouldn't be surprised if he does a much better job at getting more out of guys like Firpo, FDJ, Arthur etc than Valverde.

mc_lovin

Setien has flaws but I wouldn't be surprised if he does a much better job at getting more out of guys like Firpo, FDJ, Arthur etc than Valverde.

I have no idea how people rate managers, there are no objective metrics. For me its always about how a coach clicks with the team, whcih is impossible to predict beforehand. We will see how things turn out, but I am happy enough with him for 6 months.

Givenchy

this guy will get cucked by club de amigos BUT atleast we might actually play decent football again. i don't expect to win a CL with bottle mentality players but i actually feel excited to watch Barca again

Home of Barca Fans