Mauricio Pochettino

Tackle

Best candidate available but just cant see him wanting to coach this group of players and be in job for a year.

Reckon he's a bit desperate. Been sitting on the sidelines for close to a year now and the likes of United and Juve have not approached him. If we offer him the job, even with only one year guaranteed, I think he'd back himself and accept the challenge.

FinBarcelonafan

Reckon he's a bit desperate. Been sitting on the sidelines for close to a year now and the likes of United and Juve have not approached him. If we offer him the job, even with only one year guaranteed, I think he'd back himself and accept the challenge.

He is going to burn doing it. Especially if he can't get rid of amigos first.

Huge risk imo.

Porque

No offense but isn't Pocchetino a bit of a career loser.

A few Clausuras in his earlier career, a couple of CDR's. But outside that nothing but a few finals lost as manager.

Perfect for us currently.

FinBarcelonafan

No offense but isn't Pocchetino a bit of a career loser.

A few Clausuras in his earlier career, a couple of CDR's. But outside that nothing but a few finals lost as manager.

Perfect for us currently.

He did make Tottenham into a good team. Rest of his time, I blame the owner/manager not signing any new players for him. I think he got the best out of Tottenham.

Birdy

He is world-class.
But I can only see him succeeding if he is given absolute power over the players

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Latest news is that there's a lot of opposition within the club to Pochettino so he might get ruled out.

Givenchy

Latest news is that there's a lot of opposition within the club to Pochettino so he might get ruled out.

:lol: ofcourse there is.

gotta get that Barca-DNA

nothing will change. we'll still have the exact same team next year with a Barca B manager or some other midtable clown scared shitless of subbing Suarez

Last edited:

Catta

AS is reporting that the heaveweights have declined Pochetino

Why do they even have an opinion who the next coach is. The board should hire who they want, if the amigos are not in agreement, they can go and find another club.

They are probably not even ashamed of the loss, they don't care about the fans. They are all ruining their legacy at the club. Busi, Pique, Suarez and Alba are already strating to get hated by most of the fanbase, and Messi will also experience that if it stays the same next season.

Alik

Pochettino does not seem to be popular with Spanish twitter either. I suppose for his past comments and perico past.

I'd look past that.

There's no one else of his caliber available.

Home of Barca Fans