Messi983

Date of birth: Feb 24, 1997
Place of birth: Lushnjë, Albania
Height: 1,82 m
Position: Forward - Centre-Forward
Foot: both
Current club: Albacete

manaj.pescara.2016.17.sbraccia.356x237.jpg

According to MD we're close to sign Rey Manaj on loan for Barça B. I don't see much sense in this loan. He has only scored 16 goals in 113 games since 2014/15 season so he's hardly a goal-scorer the B team would need.

Messi983

Called up for the first team game against Getafe.

BTW, [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] this thread should be moved to the Barça B & La Masia section. :)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Reports coming out he might leave for 3-5m or stay in case Braithwaite is sold as Koeman and his team are content with his performances. Personally I think he is a better CF than Braithwaite, who really is a winger. He also surprised me with decent hold-up play.

FinBarcelonafan

Reports coming out he might leave for 3-5m or stay in case Braithwaite is sold as Koeman and his team are content with his performances. Personally I think he is a better CF than Braithwaite, who really is a winger. He also surprised me with decent hold-up play.

True. Looks much better as a striker than Braithwaite.

ajnotkeith

A few million is not that much, but if Braithwaite doesn't leave (and he probably won't, he'd stay in the club even if he was told he'd never play another minute) then he has to be sold, there's no space for him. Would have preferred we waited before signing Kun.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I really like his profile as a #9. Our attack already looks pretty stacked in terms of depth so I struggle to see how he would get minutes. However, if Kun continues to battle injury issues we would be left with only Memphis and I would not be happy with that sort of situation

Therefore I do question how imperative it is to sell the player considering he is cheap and shows qualities we simply don't have from a center forward

Home of Barca Fans