Rey Manaj

Messi983

He's too old to be registered for Barca B and play for the first team so this makes sense.

We'll probably keep Rey until January and then see how both him and Aguero will do.

ajnotkeith

He's too old to be registered for Barca B and play for the first team so this makes sense.

We'll probably keep Rey until January and then see how both him and Aguero will do.

I actually thought so, then I found out the rule is U-25 with a pro contract can switch between B and senior. So we must be considering giving him a pretty good role as we could have kept him with a subsidiary file.

khaled_a_d

I actually thought so, then I found out the rule is U-25 with a pro contract can switch between B and senior. So we must be considering giving him a pretty good role as we could have kept him with a subsidiary file.

iirc he can play no more than 5 games if he is 22 or more.
With 5 subs and so many injuries early on, he was bound to get them sooner or later

ajnotkeith

iirc he can play no more than 5 games if he is 22 or more.
With 5 subs and so many injuries early on, he was bound to get them sooner or later

Yeah I'm seeing after 10 appearances you are locked in as a first team member at his age. We will probably use him for midweek fixtures/Copa games/the CL group stages

ajnotkeith

'Last year, Vinicius Jr was registered in Castilla. This is allowed as according to Liga rules, U-23 players – or U-25 players with a professional contract – can switch between senior and reserve teams.'

I guess the 'pro contract' makes a difference here? Lol, every player above 21 should have a pro contract anyway but that's the rules I guess. It's really hard to find what the rules are around this...

Devils

I usually don't vouch for Barca B nobodies, but I've dealt with a few Albanians during my huslting days, and they were all straight up killers.

This cat will be useful to have in the squad.

FC433

Manaj and Collado for 2.5m each at least. Braithwaite for 15m, that is 20m. I would do that if we could and bring in a new forward, a winger preferably.

ajnotkeith

Braithwaite injured and at this point with injuries Koeman has no striker to count on so he may end up staying if he wishes to.

Home of Barca Fans