Matheus Fernandes

khaled_a_d

8.5M means he was paid over 2.1M if his contract was 5 years.
The guy failed in Palmiras, Valladolid & Paranaense.
I seriously don't get how we paid that much for him.
18M total expenses, the guy is even worse than Douglas

Messigician

🚨🎖| JUST IN: Barcelona have to pay ?8.5M to Matheus Fernandes for the ?unfair termination of his contract?. The judge in a court has given this order. [@santiovalle & @SiqueRodriguez]

Common barca L

vuji_31

Thats is what you get when you have leechs in club that are laundering money.

Imagine this.

You are playing in Brazzilian league, where talented kids play with age of 15-16.
But, you are 21-22 and playing for B team of Palmeiras,you are not even in squad of first team.

Abidal comes to watch you once on traning and buys you, with words,if he fails I will pay from my pocket.
Guess what, time to pay.

Abidal piece of shit, collected a lot of money from shady deals like this, I bet he is the reason we signed Grizz so he can get paycheck.

Porque

They were all in on it. Douglas happened before Abidal, and Keirrison and Henrique happened even before that in Laportas first tenure.

Bartomeu and the Brazil connected cronies are the common denominator. Look at all the shit that Rosell pulled to win the Neymar race.

Lastly, it gets worse. When we signed Matheus we also signed Gustavo Maia for 4.5m who was at Sao Paulo B at the time. Antony (Man UTD) was younger and playing in the first team, leading Ajax to sign him.

I think the only one Abidal went all in for was Malcom. Who was a solid player if not for being third option at AMR with Messi and Dembele playing there.

JamDav1982

It isnt money laundering. There is not enough money in these transfers to make that the case let alone how many people would need to know.

Also are folk seriously saying that likes of Puyol was in on laundering money through the Douglas transfer? Or was atleast aware of it but said nothing?

Too little money, with too many people to agree to it and too much to lose in comparison to what they would gain.

If they wanted to do that would also be much easier to sign some 16/17 year old wonder kid on that money to hide it better.

These were just poor signings when someone somewhere in club thought they could see something they couldnt and tried to be too clever with it.

If they want to get money out the club there would be less public ways than failing signings from South America.

Also folk use the term 'money laundering' when dont know what it means too often.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Who cares? pocket change. The club is already financially stable thanks to Don Laporta.

One more year of transfer issues and then we are Gucci

Home of Barca Fans