Matheus Fernandes

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy should have realized just how shit he is when they didnt even want to formally present him last summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The talk about multiple European teams wanting him turned out to be BS then since he's back at Palmeiras.

Messigician

Matheus Fernandes (Palmeiras): "Contract termination? I didn't know it, and when I received it I didn't believe it. I was at home, I was dating my wife, I received a message from the club asking if I had the same email address, I confirmed it and then I received it." [o'globo]

Fernandes: "I didn't understand, I sent it to my manager and lawyer. They said it was a termination of my contract. Some time passed and my name was in the press. Without conversation, nothing, they didn't even call me to say hello and goodbye."

Fernandes: "It doesn't cost anything to call to talk, I think it's very unprofessional. It was bad, it was ugly on the part of the club. I don't even know how it happened, I leave it to my lawyers."

Fernandes: "I always had the dream as a child of playing at Barcelona. When I got there, I wasn't treated like a football player. I told the sports director, who didn't treat me like a professional player of Barcelona."

Fernandes: "I wanted to be treated equally. The other signings had a presentation and I didn't. I was a little upset. Seeing it from the outside I thought one thing and when I got there they treated me differently."

Maybe Barto and Rosell have a point about Laporta...

Barcilliant

He may be a shit player but there is a professional way of handling and doing business.
At least have the fucking courtesy of sitting down with the player and say your services are not needed. We could have maybe given him a small severance package and said goodbye.
Nowadays I think all these fuckers in charge of football clubs are pieces of shit.
Why don't we do the same with Coutinho, Dumbele, Umtiti and Pjanic?

Barcilliant

Why was he signed again?

Guy has no business ever playing for Barca yet made it. Crazy.

This may be true but at least treat him like a human being instead of a carton of expired milk. Fucking disgraceful behavior from Laporta and fuck Barto for all his shit signings. He should be in jail.

Porque

Barcelona will have to pay 8.5 million euros to the Brazilian player Matheus Fernandes for having incurred in an unfair dismissal, with Joan Laporta already being president. This is how the Justice Department has informed the Catalan team, the as the program Qu? t,hi jugues of Cadena SER Catalunya has informed.

Barcelona are set to appeal this verdict

jamrock

Lol, can't just cancel contracts, like a few were saying we should do with the amigos.

Last edited:

Porque

We're losing this case obviously. Can you imagine the precedent if we didn't.

We're going to appeal and tie this up in litigation until we can no more- or a settlement is reached.

Unfortunately Matheus a highly paid (5m/yr) low hanging fruit to rapidly get the cap down. Can you imagine them doing this to an amigo?

We acted like cunts to him so hopefully he gets everything he deserves.

Home of Barca Fans