Matheus Fernandes

Andresito

Staff member
Laporta showing absolutely no mercy. I bet they didn't receive a single offer for him so the easiest thing was to terminate the guy.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
One of the most obvious money laundering deals I have ever seen. And MD had the audacity to interview this guy. :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Is it known how Bartomeu was connected in this deal? Transfermarkt says a relative is his agent, so not much to gain from there.

Was he owned by a third part? Bartomeu got some kind of connection in Palmeiras?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is it known how Bartomeu was connected in this deal? Transfermarkt says a relative is his agent, so not much to gain from there.

Was he owned by a third part? Bartomeu got some kind of connection in Palmeiras?

Probably not connected directly, but gave the green light to this shit signing along with someone else, probably Abidal.

Andre Cury's signing and suggestion I think.

DonAK

That's 7m thrown out of the window.

7m that could have been used on another player or something else.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
That's 7m thrown out of the window.

7m that could have been used on another player or something else.

7m + add-ons. Also had a contract until 2025 which got terminated. That 15mil Barca earned in selling Firpo probably went to this guy.

DonAK

7m + add-ons. Also had a contract until 2025 which got terminated. That 15mil Barca earned in selling Firpo probably went to this guy.

Sad thing is that he's not even close to being our worst signing despite all that and only having played like 70 minutes for us.

Catta

The same fate awaits the other Brazilian midfielder next year. There is no other way to get rid of useless players.

Sorin

Good riddance. A good chunk of valuable money(for us) used on this guy's termination. An then people wonder why it's so hard for Laporta to get rid of certain players when the likes of nobodies like Fernandes probably cost us around 4-5 million(figure right out of my ass admittedly) to get him out the door.

Anyone who bitches about Laporta doing this and that or whatever should get some perspective first.

Porque

Sad state when you can't even find a loan or a free transfer for this guy. It is not even a wage issue like Coutinho, but a quality issue which makes it worse.

Home of Barca Fans