Matheus Fernandes

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This Fernandes lad might actually be a money laundering deal. Played 76 games for Botafogo (who got relegated this season).Then got transferred to Palmeiras where he just played 570 minutes and the most peculiar thing about those minutes is that 276 minutes of those 570 came just a few weeks before Barca bought him and sent on loan to Valladolid (In 4 games) , while he was either on the bench or not even in squad a couple of times for that entire season.

Barca paid 7 million +3mil add-ons for this guy.

KingLeo10

This Fernandes lad might actually be a money laundering deal. Played 76 games for Botafogo (who got relegated this season).Then got transferred to Palmeiras where he just played 570 minutes and the most peculiar thing about those minutes is that 276 minutes of those 570 came just a few weeks before Barca bought him and sent on loan to Valladolid , while he was either on the bench or not even in squad for that entire season.

Another Barto special?

:koeman:

Richard.H

This Fernandes lad might actually be a money laundering deal. Played 76 games for Botafogo (who got relegated this season).Then got transferred to Palmeiras where he just played 570 minutes and the most peculiar thing about those minutes is that 276 minutes of those 570 came just a few weeks before Barca bought him and sent on loan to Valladolid (In 4 games) , while he was either on the bench or not even in squad a couple of times for that entire season.

images

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Another Barto special?

:koeman:

The more I'm looking at those hilarious numbers the more certain I'm getting. According to wikipedia "Fernandes started to feature more regularly after Mois?s' departure to Shandong Luneng FC" , but thats bullshit since Moises left to China at the end of July while this lad suddenly got playing time at the end of November. Another Barto special indeed.

feggydinho

He actually played once in the champions league against Dynamo Kiev. with a 100% passing accuracy. At least he is a footballer (probably not our standard but he was okay in that match)

Messi983

He actually played once in the champions league against Dynamo Kiev. with a 100% passing accuracy. At least he is a footballer (probably not our standard but he was okay in that match)

Yeah, I don't think he's that bad. Did well for Valladolid against Atletico last season as well. I think it would probably be the best to loan him to some Portuguese team and see if he can establish himself there so we can sell him in a year or two.

CatalinR10

so who is this guy again ?

barca didn't get him for the B team ?

how much did we pay for him ? Was it money laundering reasons only ?

Home of Barca Fans