Copa America 2020

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Crazy. Argentina could have won like 7-1 if these bums could finish their chances.

This is definitely a much better team than in recent 2-3 years, but they need to bin Otamendi and hope these guys can hit target...

Rory

Messi should retire from Argentina right now, forget the rest of this tournament. Same old forwards missing piss easy chances and defence giving away a penalty/sloppy chance. Never going to win

eaman

I guess the manager isn't a big fan of Angel correa. He was one of atleticos best players last year and is certainly better than a few who started tonight

Jadentheman

Always amuses me when South American fans complain about European teams taking away their talent.

Look how dumb the local players tend to be lol

The argument is that European teams tend to take the best players when young then sterilize their play. This in turns turns make them unexciting and/or predictable. Of course there are tons of bad local players. When you think of South American football you think of raw, spontaneous play

eaman

The organisation of this tournament was a real mess. I know the circumstances didn't help. I mean there's less teams but a team has to play 7 games to win it now. Hopefully Argentina can play the last group game with a weakened team so messi can rest

jairzinho

E4-Hqqyn-XEAE4ex-A.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans