Copa America 2020

Vilarrubi

It’s all about story and hype with Balon D’or too. Copa America might have had no bearing in the past, but everyone knows Messi is waiting for that International Trophy so if he wins it would help massively.

Windhook

Been supporter of Argentina since Messi became icon of FC Barcelona. Also I have this sympathy for Bolivia ever since the 1994 WC and the Panini sticker album from that tournament, but obviously results in the last 20 years speak volumes for them.:lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
messi is cheeky enough to take Arg to another final so that you lot here cream your pants screaming BDOR 7

just to bottle the final, again:koeman::messi::mou:

KingLeo10

true, but then again he should have played many more if was truly the goat ;)

Some of the greatest managers of all time have played or won less CL than Messi. Some of the greatest players too.

As always, context matters. And 99.99% of the football world from players to pundits have him GOAT tier.

BarcaOG

Banned
Some of the greatest managers of all time have played or won less CL than Messi. Some of the greatest players too.

As always, context matters. And 99.99% of the football world from players to pundits have him GOAT tier.

well, if you can fail as much as messi has, year after year, and be the goat, then sign me up. if barca signs me ill also:
1) not score against Real
2) miss penalties
3) not score decisive CL KO goals

ill happily do that, get paid a ton, and somehow be called goat? sweet :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans