User Tag List

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Copa America 2020

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eaman View Post
    But remember Uruguay have struggled to score lately. 2 nil all draws in qualifying. The defense will definitely be tested more in most other games and the attack will have to improve alot. That attack has not been impressive in the first 2 games so why not try aguero and Angel correa
    They need to start DiMaria. He is at least capable of creating something himself. Otherwise it's just Messi.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    They need to start DiMaria. He is at least capable of creating something himself. Otherwise it's just Messi.
    I tend to agree.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    Leo has been great so far
    I loved this version of Messi, we saw some differences even on the goal starting from the left flank. Some friendlies might've helped them work on that final ball/finish but still say there was a lot to like in Argentina's performance despite failing to ensure a scoreline that reflected the gulf in quality over 90 min
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."