Copa America 2020

FinBarcelonafan

But remember Uruguay have struggled to score lately. 2 nil all draws in qualifying. The defense will definitely be tested more in most other games and the attack will have to improve alot. That attack has not been impressive in the first 2 games so why not try aguero and Angel correa

They need to start DiMaria. He is at least capable of creating something himself. Otherwise it's just Messi.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Leo has been great so far

I loved this version of Messi, we saw some differences even on the goal starting from the left flank. Some friendlies might've helped them work on that final ball/finish but still say there was a lot to like in Argentina's performance despite failing to ensure a scoreline that reflected the gulf in quality over 90 min

soul24rage

They need to start DiMaria. He is at least capable of creating something himself. Otherwise it's just Messi.

I have to disagree. Di Maria overlaps too much with Messi's in this current system, unless the team switches to a false 9 Messi.

The team also has Lo Celso to create as well.

Altomonte

What is the story behind the move from Argentina to Brazil? Was it just COVID, is the COVID situation in Brazil really better? Or is there politics involved?
I thought playing the Copa in ARG would help Messi, but now he will again have an uphill battle against Neymar"s Brazil.

jairzinho

What is the story behind the move from Argentina to Brazil? Was it just COVID, is the COVID situation in Brazil really better? Or is there politics involved?
I thought playing the Copa in ARG would help Messi, but now he will again have an uphill battle against Neymar"s Brazil.

Hardly. Brazil is 2nd in covid deaths in the world and numbers are still rising. Colombia and Arg were originally due to be joint hosts but conmebol scrapped the idea because of unrests in Colombia.

Home of Barca Fans