Copa America 2020

Chainsaw

Killahead
Finally! VAMOS ARGENTINA CARAJO!! ������������

Horatio

You're welcome
This Brazil team also a bit overhyped imo(had this opinion for a while now). Attack does not go as fluent as one would expect and still a few bums in the team. Neymar and Casemiro stand-out players with former not even playing his best. They also have great keeper obviously.

I am liking this argentina. Yes scoring still sucks but they play with intensity and move ball quickly.

Argentina might win it. Unless they face Chile in the final. Chile got their number. I do see Argentina beat Brazil.

Argentina has a better chance against Brazil than against Chile with their bread and butter sit back until Argentina drive themselves crazy and scrape by with 1 goal from 2 chances from counter.

semi-called it over 2 weeks ago. Where my coins at...

Horatio

You're welcome
Cool thing about being in South America you really start to notice how many people here wanted to see Messi win it with Argentina. Like 85% of the Colombians says they want to see Messi win it so bad even though they got knocked out by them. Also, Argentinians have an air of arrogance to most but unanimously most still want to see them win it over Brazil lol. It's because of Messi and most felt it was time for Argentina to win a trophy again.

Xaviniesta

semi-called it over 2 weeks ago. Where my coins at...

agree on the 1st quote. idk why brazil was being hyped so much. really shit attack with no convincing wins. and with no fans in the stadium too. didn't watch any copa games but just by looking at their squad i knew argentina had a chance to win. believe i mentioned it on here too

Nucky

Finally justice is served, football payed its debt to Leo.. Congrats Argentina for winning Copa, you deserved it.. Brought tears in my eyes seeing Leo finally lifting a trophy for Argentina after all those disappointments in WC and Copa these last few years..

Home of Barca Fans