Copa America 2020

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Portugal 2004 >>>>> Portugal 2016

That 2004 team was legit.

2016 team was a scam. 3rd place in the group and the easiest road to a final ever :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Portugal 2004 >>>>> Portugal 2016

That 2004 team was legit.

2016 team was a scam. 3rd place in the group and the easiest road to a final ever :lol:

Yeah i agree, portugal 2004 was a strong team. We had lots of luck in 2016 but at the end of the day i was happy that we won a title which should have been happened in 2004.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah i agree, portugal 2004 was a strong team. We had lots of luck in 2016 but at the end of the day i was happy that we won a title which should have been happened in 2004.

Yeah tbf you should have won in 2004, but Greece won with the shithousery of the century. An even more cynical and clinical version of Atletico Madrid at their best.

JohnN

Yeah tbf you should have won in 2004, but Greece won with the shithousery of the century. An even more cynical and clinical version of Atletico Madrid at their best.

If I remember correctly we won 2 times against Portugal in that tournament. So, the result was pretty fair in the end, even though the football was Simeone like.

Farripas

If I remember correctly we won 2 times against Portugal in that tournament. So, the result was pretty fair in the end, even though the football was Simeone like.

You're remembering correctly. The opening game of the tournament (at Dragao Stadium, the stadium of FC Porto) and the last game (at Luz Stadium, the stadium of my team SL Benfica).

vegitot

If Higuian scores 1/4 easy chances he was given then it'd all be over. Similarly if Eder doesn't score the greatest goal he will ever score in his life in injury time, people wouldn't get to pretend CR7 won Portugal a trophy. Smallest of margins, and yet more proof (like with the whole UCL debates) that only if your teammates perform are you going to win anything.

Individual quality: Messi is 2014 World cup player of tournament, top dribbler, top chance creator.

He did the same in 2015 Copa, only to lost in PK shoot out which he was the only one to score. He missed next year though.

If Argentina can display good football in their pre Copa games liek vs Chile and Colombia, they can win the tittle.

Home of Barca Fans