Copa America 2020

Andresito

Staff member
A few rotations from Argentina. Only Otamendi (sigh) remains from the last game in the backline.

Martinez
Molina, Romero, Otamendi, Acuna
De Paul, Guido, Lo Celso
Messi, Lautaro, Nico Gonzalez

Martinez, De Paul, Messi and Lautaro the ones who have started all games so far. Paredes gets his first rest.
Nico Gonzalez missed a lot of chances last game, I would've benched him. But I guess Scaloni appreciates that he's been a constant threat.
Acuna I don't like as he's too much of a brute, lacks IQ and is very erratic.

Angel Correa not even on the bench. Attacking options are Di Maria, Aguero, Papu Gomez and Joaquin Correa.

Uruguay starting with a bunch of experience.
Muslera, Godin, Gimenez, Suarez and Cavani all in the XI. Bentancur, Torreira and Valverde starting as well. Araujo on the bench.

Richard.H

Argentina FA is an absolute mess and it's sad Messi chose to play for them. They make Bartomeu and the rest of his crooks look like geniuses.

xXKonan

When was the last time Otamendi was worth shit.

The dude is a Calamity and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up fucking over Argentina again today.

Horatio

You're welcome
Argentina FA is an absolute mess and it's sad Messi chose to play for them. They make Bartomeu and the rest of his crooks look like geniuses.

Don't think it's sad. It's very much to his credit that he did. He's proud of his culture. Don't think it was ever an option for him.

Home of Barca Fans