Copa America 2020

Andresito

Staff member
Brazil are absolutely demolishing even if some players are rotated. Clear favourites to win this.

bismp

Brazil are the favorites once again,Argentina are shit and Messi is getting old…

It actually boggles my mind how the Golden generation of Argentina did not manage to win even one Copa America these years…Everyone got a share,Uruguay,Chile(Twice!!) and Brazil.

Even if they do win,it will be a relatively diminished accomplishment,given that this is the 4th Copa in 7 years…

pregra

Brasil will walk this, easily. Argentina will not even finish top 2 in the group, I can see their only win in this tournament coming against Bolivia. Argentina never play on the front foot, which is insance considering their horrendous defending. Always retreat way into their own half and invite pressure. Madness.

Andresito

Staff member
Brasil will walk this, easily. Argentina will not even finish top 2 in the group, I can see their only win in this tournament coming against Bolivia. Argentina never play on the front foot, which is insance considering their horrendous defending. Always retreat way into their own half and invite pressure. Madness.

Argentina are creating plenty of chances. They've had 49 shots these past three games and scored 4 goals. There's potential.

FinBarcelonafan

Argentina are creating plenty of chances. They've had 49 shots these past three games and scored 4 goals. There's potential.

Exactly. They have lost to some big defensive mistakes but overall they've been better than in years.

I don't think people remember how bad this team was few years ago. Barely made it to world cup etc. And the game they played was awful.

Hardy

even Neymar will have an international legacy after he wins this copa, and I bet he'll be the top scorer as well. Messi and his teammates really fucked up between 2011 and 2016, 3 copa without facing Brazil and they still lost ffs

Home of Barca Fans