Sergio Akieme Rodriguez

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Name: Sergio Akieme Rodr?*guez
Born: 16 December 1997
Position: Left Back
Height: 1.75m

iu

Spanish footballer born in Madrid, signed 2 year contract in September from Rayo Vallecano for Barcelona B. First time seeing him tonight, loved many things he did on the night - both in defense & going forward, even ahead of his assist. Perhaps one to watch

Porque

Unreal player. :wow:

We should sell Alba and have Firpo and Akieme in the first team.

Serious or Devils satire?

He started Rayo's last LaLiga game last season and their first 2 games in LaLiga2 this season before transferring to us, so safe to say he is playing below his level. Only 8 months younger than Firpo though and one can only imagine how elite he would look in SegundaB. But I do really like what I see of Akieme and he is a cut above Wague (pun intended) and Miranda.

Messi983

Serious or Devils satire?

He started Rayo's last LaLiga game last season and their first 2 games in LaLiga2 this season before transferring to us, so safe to say he is playing below his level. Only 8 months younger than Firpo though and one can only imagine how elite he would look in SegundaB. But I do really like what I see of Akieme and he is a cut above Wague (pun intended) and Miranda.

Half serious. I think if he'll continue to improve we should loan Akieme to a midtable La Liga team next season to see how he'll do (unless Barça B gets promoted to Segunda then keeping him would make sense). If he can make a breakthrough there then I wouldn't mind selling Alba (don't believe this will happen though) before he totally falls off the cliff once he lose his speed.

Before selling Alba we obviously need to see if Firpo can become a starter. I believe he can as long as he stays healthy (injuries are my biggest concern with him). With Alba out Firpo should get an extended look over the next few weeks so I'm looking forward to this. One of Akieme, Miranda or maybe even Cucu (unluckily he's used more as a LM/LW than a LB at Getafe so he can't really improve his defense) should be a good enough backup.

xXKonan

[tw]1198664323666784257[/tw]

Pimienta says Valverde was considering bringing him vs Leganes. He's surprising a lot of people, I thought he was going to be your standard Spanish LB that was there to fill the numbers for the B team but he's proven to be excellent so far.

Messi983

He's on loan at Almeria.

Already scoring after less than 10 minutes in his first game for them.

Also, I think this thread should be moved. :)

Messi983

Official: Barcelona announced that Almer?a exercised the purchase option for Sergio Akieme for 3.5M euros. Barcelona reserves 10% from a future sale of the player and the right of first refusal. Akieme spent last season on loan at Almer?a [fcb]

Good luck to Akieme, he's a good player.

Messi983

Betis wants him to replace Alex Moreno who is on his way to EPL. Barca gets 10% of transfer fee if he's sold.

Andresito

Staff member
Has played every single minute in La Liga this season.

So he'll be competing with Miranda for that LB spot at Betis.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Has played every single minute in La Liga this season.

So he'll be competing with Miranda for that LB spot at Betis.

Something tells me it won't be much of a competition. Miranda barely played in the last 2 years for Betis. I don't even know why as haven't followed him, did he have an injury or what.

Home of Barca Fans