Federico Valverde

pregra

Extremely limited player but one just about every squad needs. Aggressive, strong and fairly fast. No one likes playing against him. Should never be a starter for a top team though.

JamDav1982

Extremely limited player but one just about every squad needs. Aggressive, strong and fairly fast. No one likes playing against him. Should never be a starter for a top team though.

Played in area to pick up and drive ball when won back.

Alba sold that first goal. Terrible defending.

El Gato

Villarato!
Of the Clasico?

Was one of the best Madrid players on the field as per standard. Constant threat on the right, neutralised Alba, set up the 1st goal, almost scored himself from RWB/RM. Until he got kicked and leg swell up like a balloon ~min 60

Horatio

You're welcome
Of the Clasico?

Was one of the best Madrid players on the field as per standard. Constant threat on the right, neutralised Alba, set up the 1st goal, almost scored himself from RWB/RM. Until he got kicked and leg swell up like a balloon ~min 60

Thank you for clarification. Too much drinking on my part then that day.

Andresito

Staff member
Didn't he get subbed on second half?

giphy.gif

serghei

Only Real player I would like to have at Barca.

Would be a pass for me. We need someone better to pair with De Jong and Pedri. I'd rather bank on one of Nico or Gavi making it and thus completing the midfield. That would be a major coup for us.

He's a good player, but a completely non-special one.

Zidane82

Would be a pass for me. We need someone better to pair with De Jong and Pedri. I'd rather bank on one of Nico or Gavi making it and thus completing the midfield. That would be a major coup for us.

Nico could be the ONE .. he reminds me so much of Busqs

Morten

Yes, we know you hate him.
Next.

Home of Barca Fans