Federico Valverde

JamDav1982

Nah not just that
Raises game in CL unlike Frenkie and a better defender

Funny how nobody even brought FdJ into conversation other than usual suspects trying to stir the pot

Nah he doesnt 'raise game' from CM.

He has had one decent CL run from RW.

If want to use 'CL' last season then that is just some free card to claim all Real players in the world in the position.. doesnt work like that.

Nowhere near FDJ on ball and absolutely not a better defender.

FDJ is brought in as the usual suspects who think Valverde is 'one of best in world' often bring his name into it.

Works both ways.

Last edited:

jamrock

Definitely showed up yesterday when we extended our lead to 12 points right?

Lol really 🤣, this want too easy to smash

You know that cup in Europe that you want xavi to make. The last 16 in, in order to be qualified as a success? He showed up in that 1,2,3 times then a couple of more times.

All of a sudden showing up or disappearing in the 5th best league means something to you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

JamDav1982

Lol why am I not surprised.

Valverde too busy winning leagues & CL, showing up when it matters to care.

That argument can be used for any Real player v Barca player.

Keep doing cartwheels for Valverde though.

Frenkie the far better player as is likes of Pedri.

Valverde been at his best at RW for Real.. and even then nothing amazing.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Lol really ��, this want too easy to smash

You know that cup in Europe that you want xavi to make. The last 16 in, in order to be qualified as a success? He showed up in that 1,2,3 times then a couple of more times.

All of a sudden showing up or disappearing in the 5th best league means something to you ��������
I responded to exactly what you said IE 'Valverde too busy winning leagues' in comparison to Frenkie.

Didn't mention anything about my personal opinion on LaLiga.

Clearly Valverde is not too busy winning the league being 12 points behind.

JamDav1982

I responded to exactly what you said IE 'Valverde too busy winning leagues' in comparison to Frenkie.

Valverde is better than Pedri with this logic also.

Also the argument is CM v CM.. Valverde not had one top league or European campaign at CM ever.

Asensio has won more 'leagues and CLs' than Dembele recently. Should swap them.

xXKonan

He's done well enough as an RW/RM player but that's about as far he'll get at Real, I highly doubt he'll ever be a long-term option as a Midfielder there.

Even if Kroos and Modric leave, Perez will certainly spend the money on getting another CM or two to go along with the likes of Camavinga and Tchouameni who IMO have more tools and potential to be long-term Midfielders for Real than Valverde.

jamrock

I said winning leagues & cups, get it right bruv, something he's done multiple times already in his young career.

While you're trying to tell us how Big winning the 5th best league in the world is, lol.

JamDav1982

I said winning leagues & cups, get it right bruv, something he's done multiple times already in his young career.

While you're trying to tell us how Big winning the 5th best league in the world is, lol.

Aye and Asensio has won more leagues and cups than likes of FDJ, Pedri and Dembele recently.

Top stuff.

Valverde not had one top season in any comp.. and best times been wide as a winger/fourth mid.

El Gato

Villarato!
Apparently assaulted Baena (Villarreal player) in the parking lot after the game for talking shit about his son

My man quitting the poor spring in style. Send him on holiday Carlo

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Apparently assaulted Baena (Villarreal player) in the parking lot after the game for talking shit about his son

My man quitting the poor spring in style. Send him on holiday Carlo

1 year ban from all games in my humble and 100% unbiased opinion

El Gato

Villarato!
Banning a guy from smacking a cunt when they (allegedly) say "I hope your son isn't born" when your GF has pregnancy complications is a bit much in my humble and 100% unbiased opinion

But again, if is as easy to windup, he needs a proper break

iniestaGOAT

Banning a guy from smacking a cunt when they (allegedly) say "I hope your son isn't born" when your GF has pregnancy complications is a bit much in my humble and 100% unbiased opinion

But again, if is as easy to windup, he needs a proper break

He did not say that, just made up stuff.

Stop lying and defending that thug or one day someone will crack your jaw IRL

not sayin its gonna be me, but maybe it will be

Home of Barca Fans