Karim Adeyemi

Crixus

what a player, if it's true that we have money to spend in the winter transfer window we should go after him.

Messi983

Adeyemi and his advisors want to have made a decision by winter. The German-Nigerian does not have an exit clause in his contract, which runs until 2024. For a transfer fee of 30 to 35 million euros, RB Salzburg would let its jewel go.

Adeyemi prefers a move back home. Born in Munich, who works for SpVgg. Unterhaching, sees the Bundesliga as the perfect intermediate step for a later transfer to a top European league.

https://www.sport1.de/news/fussball...ussia-dortmund-mit-interesse-an-karim-adeyemi

So I guess Leipzig or Dortmund it is then. If he wants to go to another league in future I don't think he'd use Bayern as a stepping stone.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

He'll be gone to Germany next summer the latest. Benjamin Sesko and Roko Simic are already waiting to take over. Different type of players compared to Adeyemi, but very talented. Sesko scored a goal on his debut for the Slovenian national team. Roko Simic, son of Dario Simic, is less known by now as he played for their second division team Liefering. 7 goals in 10 games. Athletic, bold and shooting and scoring from everywhere. One in the mold of Mandzukic. Simic extended his contract few months after joining RBS until 2025.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll end up at Bayern eventually. He's a Bayern fan and was in their academy before he was booted out lol.

Riordon

Available for 30-35 mil which is peanuts in this market for a top attacking talent. Would cost 75-100 m after one good season at Dortmund or Ajax. Pretty sure we can convince to try if we offer starting spot. Sad we don't have money and will be interested in some years when he is a 100m players. Has that speed and 1v1 we lack in attack.

FinBarcelonafan

Available for 30-35 mil which is peanuts in this market for a top attacking talent. Would cost 75-100 m after one good season at Dortmund or Ajax. Pretty sure we can convince to try if we offer starting spot. Sad we don't have money and will be interested in some years when he is a 100m players. Has that speed and 1v1 we lack in attack.

I agree. 30-35 is very decent gamble.

TheStig

His agents had meetings with Real and Atletico. We should be all over him, he's very talented, plays in postitions where we don't have players, he is young and quite cheap.

FinBarcelonafan

His agents had meetings with Real and Atletico. We should be all over him, he's very talented, plays in postitions where we don't have players, he is young and quite cheap.

Yep. Weird we are not after him. Fits everything we miss. We can always sign Olmo instead....

Yeahhhh Barca way to fuck things up

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Barcelona have joined the race for Karim Adeyemi (19) and are determined to sign him. [
@Plettigoal
via
@iMiaSanMia
]

mc_lovin

I wouldn't rule us out for the simple fact that we have such a pleasant situation upfront. We can basically make the same promises as Dortmund in regards to playing time etc pp. He seems to value his development, which should rule out Bayern, Atletico, Real and Liverpool.

I am fairly certain his idea is BVB-->Bayern though. But stranger things have happened.

Messi983

Update #Adeyemi: #FCBarcelona is highly interested, #Xavi as well. His agent & supporter Schwabl are aware of it. Schwabl has got best contacts in the club. He has also been in Barcelona a few weeks ago for talks. Some teammates in Salzburg except his move to #BVB. @SPORT1 #FCB

https://twitter.com/Plettigoal/status/1459107038827585572

This about his agent being in Barcelona is new, right? Don't think I've seen it reported before.

Would be really great if we could somehow manage to sign him but I expect him to go to one of Bayern feeder clubs.

Home of Barca Fans