Donyell Malen

mc_lovin

Whatever happens I just hope we start going into the season with two CFs in our squad again. I am done with strikerless setups. Malen is fine (never seen him though :p). As is Haaland obviously. I kind of like the idea of Depay as he can play CF and rotate with Fati, which is badly needed as well. Lautaro for a reasonable fee as well (wont happen).

Whatever happens, just two CFs please.

Messi983

We won't bring two new strikers so we'd probably need to keep MB as a backup which I'd be ok with. Or we'll sell him for whatever we can get and bring Memphis for free. Quality wise he'd be an upgrade but we wouldn't really improve squad depth much by just replacing MB with MD.

mc_lovin

On paper he looked like one of the more interesting options, but actually watching him this international break was very sobering. I dont think hes all that.

Need to watch some full games of Odsonne Edouard and Patson Daka next :p At least they seem to bring the physical attributes.

mc_lovin

You'd still prefer Lautaro over any of them, right? :D

Haaland>Lautaro>Daka>rest for me right now. Not that Haaland would be my personal preference for us, but hes still the best one around. Could change if I actually watch some games of Daka though^^

Messi983

Haaland>Lautaro>Daka>rest for me right now. Not that Haaland would be my personal preference for us, but hes still the best one around. Could change if I actually watch some games of Daka though^^

Fair enough.

I'm far from convinced Malen or Pata would be successful here. Or better said, if they're ready for a jump to a big club or if it would be better for them to use clubs like Dortmund/Leipzig as a stepping stone but I'd still prefer to take a risk with either one of them than overpay for Lautaro. They are probably both available for around half of Lautaro's price.

I'm not sure what we should do if we miss out on Haaland (which we probably will) but I hope we'll stay away from Lautaro. I'd prefer to go into next season with what we have now (with maybe Depay replacing Braithwaite) and re-evaluate situation next year.

Trafalgar

On paper he looked like one of the more interesting options, but actually watching him this international break was very sobering. I dont think hes all that.

Need to watch some full games of Odsonne Edouard and Patson Daka next :p At least they seem to bring the physical attributes.

Didn't Do Boer play him as a winger

Home of Barca Fans