Erling Braut Haaland

vuji_31

I belive also.

But also belive that with this kind of football he will not score half of goals he scored this season.

Newcomer

Bullshit. Why would a money hunter like raiola sell his client to a broke club:lol: We are not an option sadly but true...

I can see Raiola say that in order to pave the way for a move and start the auction.

Bit like Ajax feeding De Telegraaf the news of a meeting between PSG and Overmars to let the other clubs know.

Raiola could do things quietly but he always likes to make noise to gather interest.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I was trying to think who he favorably compares to and naturally Mino says Ibra - I do see the similarities. Erling, for now, looks like a clinical box poacher more than a striker who can score from anywhere. It's his movement & use of his body that are really impressive, then being such a big target that can finish the majority of his chances makes him a natural fit for any team

If Raiola wants a player to move, typically he gets his way - we'll see

El Gato

Villarato!
The Athletic claim Chelsea will push for Haaland this summer despite the lack of release clause. Want him to partner Werner.

vuji_31

No way he will go to Chelsea. They are bad. He will probably go to City or Liverpool. Barca could be 3rd option for him.

Especially if Messi goes, I doubt that club will not sell half players or bring credit from some bank to bring player like him, that will be our first franchise player.

Home of Barca Fans