Erling Braut Haaland

J

José Mourinho

He's very cautious and aware of his development. He'll not join a top 5 team this summer.

This 100m figure MD/Sport are throwing is BS too when there have been talks about a 50-60m transfer to RB Leipzig here.

According to „Ehrenmann“ Max Bielefeld, he will move to a Top 8 club and not RB Leipzig though

https://youtu.be/oYJWkDFzEXA

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to „Ehrenmann“ Max Bielefeld, he will move to a Top 8 club and not RB Leipzig though

https://youtu.be/oYJWkDFzEXA

What the actual fuck.

Håland you fuckboy :lol:

I don't know who Max Bielefeld is, but I would be very surprised if he signs for any of these clubs: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Manchester City, Liverpool, PSG.

Which means whatever club he goes to outside of these ones is a stepping stone to a bigger club.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but listening to how he's talked about his development to the press here in Norway he doesn't strike me as the guy who would jump at the chance to play for any team unless he's their starter.

Last edited:
J

José Mourinho

What the actual fuck.

Håland you fuckboy :lol:

I don't know who Max Bielefeld is, but I would be very surprised if he signs for any of these clubs: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Manchester City, Liverpool, PSG.

Which means whatever club he goes to outside of these ones is a stepping stone to a bigger club.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but listening to how he's talked about his development to the press here in Norway he doesn't strike me as the guy who would jump at the chance to play for any team unless he's their starter.

Damn DonAK, why you don’t know the „Ehrenmann“ Max.
I thought you are the only user on this board who has a clue.

However, I agree that he should go to Leipzig for 1 or 2 seasons . Austrian league is simply too weak, but he’s a gem.

https://youtu.be/FYqyCgL0tP8

Last edited:

Copperpot

Banned
but I would be very surprised if he signs for any of these clubs: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Manchester City, Liverpool, PSG.

Yeah sure if he goes to Manchester United ie:- the biggest club in the world and possibly the biggest sporting franchise in the world for that matter, a club he's heavily linked with, as a stepping stone to something bigger :okay:

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Yeah sure if he goes to Manchester United ie:- the biggest club and possibly the biggest sporting franchise in the world, a club he's heavily linked with, that's a stepping stone to something bigger :okay:

:lol::lol: Man United being the biggest club in the world? We knocked that nonsense right out of you in 2009 and 2011.

RM is the biggest club in the world, followed closely by Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah sure if he goes to Manchester United ie:- the biggest club in the world and possibly the biggest sporting franchise in the world for that matter, a club he's heavily linked with, that's a stepping stone to something bigger :okay:

You know that the only reason you're linked to him is because Solskjær was his manager at Molde?

Håland is not stupid enough to go for a club that

a) Won't be in the Champions League
b) Seem to have lack any short - or long-term plan
c) Have barely won anything of importance for a few good years
d) Have a manager on borrowed time, Solskjær is not the right man, never was, never will be

Copperpot

Banned
Also Pogba is using you guys as a stepping stone to join Real Madrid :coffee:

Whatever dude, as said before we'll see how much Pogba wants Madrid when Jose becomes manager - I think he'll actually go back to Juventus, so maybe he was using United (who he was already at previous) as a stepping stone for Juventus (who he did move to), just to move back to United to use United as a stepping stone again to move back to Juventus? :coffee:

Copperpot

Banned
:lol::lol: Man United being the biggest club in the world? We knocked that nonsense right out of you in 2009 and 2011.

RM is the biggest club in the world, followed closely by Barca.

I said biggest not best, the Manchester United crest is the most recognized crest in world football (possibly in sport) and the biggest club (in terms of support) in football, Manchester United are the world's richest club in terms of revenue's and money (+ wages) they can pay for players, all = biggest club in the world.

United and Madrid are the 2 biggest teams in the world, all the rest aren't even close, not even in the same league as United and Madrid infact.

On the pitch Barcelona will be coming back down to earth soon enough when Messi retires, just as United did when Sir Alex retired and Madrid are now losing Ronaldo, it's in the post for Barcelona so prepare for that then we'll see your arrogance then.

Put it this way United being as poor as they have the last 6 years they are still regarded as the biggest club in the world, not saying it will always be like that if they don't perform soon on the pitch, but that just shows the juggernaut they 'was' and still are.

KingLeo10

I said biggest not best, the Manchester United crest is the most recognized crest in world football (possibly in sport) and the biggest club (in terms of support) in football, Manchester United are the world's richest club in terms of revenue's and money (+ wages) they can pay for players, all = biggest club in the world.

United and Madrid are the 2 biggest teams in the world, all the rest aren't even close, not even in the same league as United and Madrid infact.

On the pitch Barcelona will be coming back down to earth soon enough when Messi retires, just as United did when Sir Alex retired and Madrid are now losing Ronaldo, it's in the post for Barcelona so prepare for that then we'll see your arrogance then.

Put it this way United being as poor as they have the last 6 years they are still regarded as the biggest club in the world, not saying it will always be like that if they don't perform soon on the pitch, but that just shows the juggernaut they 'was' and still are.

Barca literally has more followers on Twitter, Instagram, or whatever social metric people use. Just about the same revenue, way more sporting success, and a greater legacy as a football club.

Calm down there and enjoy being second to Liverpool again.

Copperpot

Banned
Barca literally has more followers on Twitter, Instagram, or whatever social metric people use.

What a ridiculous reason for suggesting Barcelona are bigger :lol:

Manchester United have never really bothered with social media, they've only just recently got a YouTube channel.

But just for arguments sake, the RedCafe is the most active football forum on the web - That comes under social right?

KingLeo10

What a ridiculous reason for suggesting Barcelona are bigger :lol:

Manchester United have never really bothered with social media, they've only just recently got a YouTube channel.

But just for arguments sake, the RedCafe is the most active football forum on the web - That comes under social right?

Just one of the reasons. I personally value our CL success, 2 trebles, other international cups, and many more league titles more.

Like it or not, Barca's been far bigger than United ever since those 2 CL final beatdowns.

Copperpot

Banned
Like it or not, Barca's been far better than United ever since those 2 CL final beatdowns.

I’ve corrected your post for you.

That was greatest Barcelona ever team who did that btw beating a United side nowhere near Sir Alex’s strongest.

It goes in cycles, United aren’t going anywhere, they are too rich and you like it or not United will be better than Barcelona, playing Champions league finals and Champions of Europe again in your lifetime (if under 65), too of a big club.

Same with AC Milan, i don’t think Unite have sunk that deep yet, but massive club and they will be back among Europe’s elite again soon enough.

jamrock

I’ve corrected your post for you.

That was greatest Barcelona ever team who did that btw beating a United side nowhere near Sir Alex’s strongest.

It goes in cycles, United aren’t going anywhere, they are too rich and you like it or not United will be better than Barcelona, playing Champions league finals and Champions of Europe again in your lifetime (if under 65), too of a big club.

Same with AC Milan, i don’t think Unite have sunk that deep yet, but massive club and they will be back among Europe’s elite again soon enough.

People were saying the same about Liverpool & it took what 20 years

Copperpot

Banned
People were saying the same about Liverpool & it took what 20 years

20 years? They won the Champions League in 2005 and played another Champions League final 2007.

If your talking Premier League it’s 30 years and counting.

United are different to Liverpool, Liverpool never had (and still don’t have) the same resources United do, United are building a squad differently now it seems, imo the right way. But if that fails, no doubt they’ll go back to plan b and buy their way to success in the same way City have and that’s something United can do.

As said United are the only club in the world who could break a world record transfer fee for a player and break it again the next day and still be within financial fair play.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans