Erling Braut Haaland

Birdy

Yep, and it's annoying to read Haaland rumours every day...
Club is wasting time with him
We cannot pay either his salary or the commissions for his transfers, plus that
The sporting project is not enough to convince him when the best clubs in the best league in the world await for him

It's wise to focus on a good player to fill the vacuum up front, who is a less big name
Jesus for instance, of the top of my head, if Haaland goes to City, he is gone. He would fit like a glove to play as 9 or wide-forward here

Mateka

Have always thought his next club won't be his last big transfer. Can see him being a lighter version of Zlatan tbh.

Will sooner or later play in both PL and La Liga.

PSG are far from favourites. Not even top 5.

PSG 'will target Erling Haaland with Robert Lewandowski a back-up option' if Kylian Mbappe leaves for Real Madrid next summer with Parisians determined to bring in another prolific striker if French star departs DMail

Andresito

Staff member
PSG 'will target Erling Haaland with Robert Lewandowski a back-up option' if Kylian Mbappe leaves for Real Madrid next summer with Parisians determined to bring in another prolific striker if French star departs DMail

Of course they will. But he ain't going there.

ajnotkeith

Yep, and it's annoying to read Haaland rumours every day...
Club is wasting time with him
We cannot pay either his salary or the commissions for his transfers, plus that
The sporting project is not enough to convince him when the best clubs in the best league in the world await for him

It's wise to focus on a good player to fill the vacuum up front, who is a less big name
Jesus for instance, of the top of my head, if Haaland goes to City, he is gone. He would fit like a glove to play as 9 or wide-forward here

We aren't wasting time with him, we are not after him at all.

The rumours of Haaland are simply smoke put out by the board to give people hope and convince people the situation is not that bad. We have 0% chance of signing him, literally 0. The board knows it which is why Romeu after getting pressed had to admit we weren't actually after him.

Zidane82

I wonder what went wrong last night for him ??

He has been nothing short of amazing whenever I have seen him previously

fergus90

I watched the game and nothing went wrong for him particularly, Ajax just absolutely schooled Dortmund. He had a couple of shots on target but apart from that was an isolated figure.

4-0 really did flatter Dortmund, could of been 7 or 8 quite easily.

Barcilliant

He's like any other number 9. He needs proper service. If the other nine players are getting outplayed there's nothing much he can do.
Ajax were great. Would love to see Ten Hag here.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He's like any other number 9. He needs proper service. If the other nine players are getting outplayed there's nothing much he can do.
Ajax were great. Would love to see Ten Hag here.

So nothing new. He isnt the player who can dribble 3-4 players and scores the goal. If you give him proper service he is the best striker in the world.

mc_lovin

He has a very good left foot, I don't think technique is the problem. He, like every other tall striker in existence, just has all the flaws associated with a certain height in football.

Home of Barca Fans