Erling Braut Haaland

Tackle

Mbappe has never played on a team this bad in his career. That Monaco squad in his breakout season was class as well and France are the most talented NT in international football.

Haaland still has 37 goals in 36 apps this season despite some relatively poor games as of late.

If I were Raiola I would not want my most prized client sticking around for another season at Dortmund.

fergus90

Mbappe has never played on a team this bad in his career. That Monaco squad in his breakout season was class as well and France are the most talented NT in international football.

Haaland still has 37 goals in 36 apps this season despite some relatively poor games as of late.

If I were Raiola I would not want my most prized client sticking around for another season at Dortmund.

Very true. What i find weird about Dortmund is that apart from Sancho barely none of them ever play him in. Reyna ignored him twice and so did Guerrero when he was in a great position.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Very true. What i find weird about Dortmund is that apart from Sancho barely none of them ever play him in. Reyna ignored him twice and so did Guerrero when he was in a great position.

Sooo true, these dortmund players are shameful! I dont know if they are jealous of him as people say he is the only good player in dortmund but so stupid to ignore him.

Yannik

Mbappe only recently picked up his first big game performances though. Haaland meanwhile entered his first temporary goal drought.

Tackle

Had very little service in goalscoring positions.

Did well considering the circumstances. Link up play was great, controlled long balls maintaining possession for his team, good workrate.

Dortmund have a few decent players, but all in all their overall squad quality is complete shite. Haaland has passed Dortmund's level and will only stagnate if he stays there another season.

Windhook

Still 4 minutes to go in extra-time. Nothing basically. Few passes and single Hail Mary shot that ended up in the stands.

Home of Barca Fans