Erling Braut Haaland

Bulgroz

They are talented but it's a bit overrated. For now they have great forwards but Benz is old, their midfield is not creative, they have good centerbacks but fullbacks are nothing special and the goalkeeper is meh. Of course they can win the WC but they don't stand out. I think France has a lot of very good footballers, probably most in the world but not many of them are top level. It doesn't matter that you have 200 players in the best leagues if only 11 can play. On top of that they have an idiot coach and the players don't look like geniuses as well.

Which NT has 11 WC players exactly?

feggydinho

They are talented but it's a bit overrated. For now they have great forwards but Benz is old, their midfield is not creative, they have good centerbacks but fullbacks are nothing special and the goalkeeper is meh. Of course they can win the WC but they don't stand out. I think France has a lot of very good footballers, probably most in the world but not many of them are top level. It doesn't matter that you have 200 players in the best leagues if only 11 can play. On top of that they have an idiot coach and the players don't look like geniuses as well.

France has good players but the coach pattern is their main issue.

Morten

We look hopeless as usual when it really matters, even with Haaland in the team.

Good chance he will never play a major tournament in his NT career.

Messigician

Alf-Inge Haaland (Haaland's father): "Man City was the best option for us. Bayern was the second best option... Real Madrid was the third and PSG was the fourth best option.Barca? In Norway we like to be paid on time"

fergus90

The man is just revelling in the attention brought on by his sons talents. Although could probably do with keeping it shut for his sons sake. I?m not sure City fans will be too keen about hearing two and a half year plans etc.

Porque

Alf-Inge Haaland (Haaland's father): "Man City was the best option for us. Bayern was the second best option... Real Madrid was the third and PSG was the fourth best option.Barca? In Norway we like to be paid on time"

Personally I like to be paid on money. But then again I'm not Norwegian.

Zidane82

Temptation, Messigician and Zidane82 are the posters you should never trust when it comes to rumours and quotes. Either made up by themselves or made up by some professional Twitter clown.

I do not think anyone makes up quotes , you have a vivid imagination

Mine are all copied and pasted with the original posters details attached

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans