Erling Braut Haaland

FinBarcelonafan

For those who need some fantasy land today:

Barcelona are preparing to bid for Borussia Dortmund and Norway striker Erling Braut Haaland, 21, Manchester United's France star Paul Pogba, 28, and Spain playmaker Dani Olmo, 23. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

What we will actually get:

Coutinho the come back luxury signing coming back from an injury.

Umtiti return. Feeling top shape again.

Pjanic returns from a loan in top kebab shape. Ready to take on the world!

Dembele: Tenth time is the charm.

Koeman continues to build Barca's new revolutionary football system. Koemantaka.

Also.. Small chance of a return of the Greesy Griezmann. El decision documentary about coming back to Barca part five. Produced by Pique productions.

Cross your fingers!!

Last edited:

Mateka

What we will actually get:

Coutinho the come back luxury signing coming back from an injury.

Umtiti return. Feeling top shape again.

Pjanic returns from a loan in top kebab shape. Ready to take on the world!

Dembele: Tenth time is the charm.

Koeman continues to build Barca's new revolutionary football system. Koemantaka.

Also.. Small chance of a return of the Greesy Griezmann. El decision documentary about coming back to Barca part five. Produced by Pique productions.

Cross your fingers!!

Will it be that good?

FC B

We must get him somehow, imagine Madrid getting both Mbappe and Haaland

I've recently read he stated his dream is to play for Madrid so it seems he's just like Mbappe in that regard and since our financial sistuation is trash I see very little to no chances of aquirng him, sadly.

malvolio

I've recently read he stated his dream is to play for Madrid so it seems he's just like Mbappe in that regard and since our financial sistuation is trash I see very little to no chances of aquirng him, sadly.

Also looks like an arrogant prick. Madrid bound for sure.

Xaviniesta

when did he ever say that

FC B

when did he ever say that

There are a few reports saying he told Raiola he wants to play for Madrid, source ABC. Also Marca and AS which aren't the most reliable repeatedly linked him to Madrid just like they did with Mbappe. If I'd search I'd found more like these.

Nonetheless imo he ain't comming to Barca, extrmely unlikely due to our financial state and probably due to personal choice too. But surely, I'd love to be wrong and Laporta would somehow pull a miracle move and bring him here.

Messi983

he's the biggest freak of nature we've ever seen in a long time. a tall player with that pace I mean :lol:

GettyImages-1278517580-e1619898207552.jpg

Haaland is pretty good for a white guy though. ;)

Mateka

A release clause of 64m GBP reportedly active next summer.

German BILD, agent Mino Raiola will demand wages of close to 825,000 GBP -per-week making him the highest-paid player of all time.

Raiola himself will reportedly ask for 34.3m GBP in agent fees in order for Haaland to move. Express.

FinBarcelonafan

A release clause of 64m GBP reportedly active next summer.

German BILD, agent Mino Raiola will demand wages of close to 825,000 GBP -per-week making him the highest-paid player of all time.

Raiola himself will reportedly ask for 34.3m GBP in agent fees in order for Haaland to move. Express.

Yikes.

I can only see United and PSG paying those wages. Not to mention Raiola money.

Home of Barca Fans