Erling Braut Haaland

soul24rage

We need Mbappe more. LW is a big problem

With Lewy being in the wrong side of the 30s, I think a #9 would be needed sooner than later.

Also, I think we got a good thing going on with Gavi cutting in from the left and Balde covering the left side.

I guess Mbappe vs Haaland would depend on how the board will address the #9 position in the future.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We need a permanent solution at LW soon and it need to be someone quick and direct and good 1v1 dribbling wise.

As for Gavi then I'm not even sure he's going to be the solution in midfield tbh. I like him and think he's a good talent, but right now Pedri is the only one with an actual impact offensively in the team out of our midfielders.

gregorrin10

We need a permanent solution at LW soon and it need to be someone quick and direct and good 1v1 dribbling wise.

As for Gavi then I'm not even sure he's going to be the solution in midfield tbh. I like him and think he's a good talent, but right now Pedri is the only one with an actual impact offensively in the team out of our midfielders.

I'd look at Chiesa very much, if Juve don't make CL football. Would honestly fit us like a glove, and would be much more attainable than the likes of Leao/Kvaratskhelia, cheaper than any of the PL options, and safer (in terms of quality) than another La Liga merchant like Pino or Nico Williams. His injuries are a concern, but let's be honest, we're not getting the most expensive options, and Juve's fall from grace sportingly and financially would fit in well into that narrative.

We need to look for signings in Serie A, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga, cause PL market is way too inflated, and any players that are gonna be for sale (mainly from City), let's just say there's a reason they will be (burnt out from years of Pep's pressing game) and we'll still overpay for them just like we did for Ferran.

Kul_z

I'd look at Chiesa very much, if Juve don't make CL football. Would honestly fit us like a glove, and would be much more attainable than the likes of Leao/Kvaratskhelia, cheaper than any of the PL options, and safer (in terms of quality) than another La Liga merchant like Pino or Nico Williams. His injuries are a concern, but let's be honest, we're not getting the most expensive options, and Juve's fall from grace sportingly and financially would fit in well into that narrative.

We need to look for signings in Serie A, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga, cause PL market is way too inflated, and any players that are gonna be for sale (mainly from City), let's just say there's a reason they will be (burnt out from years of Pep's pressing game) and we'll still overpay for them just like we did for Ferran.

No, we should take advantage of the situation in city, alvarez should be reachable. Maybe we could offer them a loan deal with option to buy for 50m. Stranger things have happened, our boards full of idiots loaned players of 120 and 140m. Dest was bought for similar money as alvarez. We should contact the agent, make things bit nervous which they are considering ghat he wont get a real chance with healthy haaland out there.

And im wondering why there is no one talking about getting him, we are soon in the market for the 9, guy has decent link up play, has grit, plays like a barca 9 player should play.

Co0ter

I will be honest I haven't watched Chiesa or Juve much,, but he looks good in the videos.

10 goals in 54 games is not impressive though and he is already 25 so he's not a growing talent anymore.

Andresito

Staff member
He renewed for 1 year. He had a contract until 2027.

But why would he renew if he wants to leave?

I'm sure City would like to keep him, but it's understandable that he'd like to be loaned out for 1-2 seasons to keep improving. We can hope that he demanded that.
City wouldn't be in the wrong to loan him out and have player ready for when Haaland leaves.

But renew him just to sell him 6-18 months later? Not happening.

Home of Barca Fans