Erling Braut Haaland

Zidane82

Of course I'm watching.

Why are you so insecure/pissed off that there's some people who prefer other kind of football players to him ? I didn't say he's shit or trash , just that I prefer other type of football players.
You actually said he was * as boring as they come *
Which is complete Bollox

CatalinR10

You actually said he was * as boring as they come *
Which is complete Bollox

Yes , he is boring for me.

You need to grow up and accept other people have different oppinions than yours. Only goal that made me go ,,damn " was the one against PSG and slightly the acrobatic one last 2 weeks or whenever that was. That's it. Most of his goals are due to his speed/physicality and knowing to be at the right time. Most of his goals are easy tap ins that his team sets up for him , which is boring for me . If you orgasm at the sight of tap ins , you do you but I'm not impressed.

Barcilliant

I cannot absolutely cannot believe that people do not appreciate this guy. He is going to be the prototype for strikers in the modern era. Monster physically with a brain and instinct for goal. His second and third were brilliant finishes. These are the kinds of chances where guys like Jesus come nowhere near the ball.
The man is a beast. Hope he stays fit and comes here. I think Real will throw the kitchen sink to get him though. He is that good.

Zidane82

Yes , he is boring for me.

You need to grow up and accept other people have different oppinions than yours. Only goal that made me go ,,damn " was the one against PSG and slightly the acrobatic one last 2 weeks or whenever that was. That's it. Most of his goals are due to his speed/physicality and knowing to be at the right time. Most of his goals are easy tap ins that his team sets up for him , which is boring for me . If you orgasm at the sight of tap ins , you do you but I'm not impressed.

Because he can never be described as BORING .. it is like describing him as short and fat .. just ridiculous

Sounds more like a cry for attention to be honest

Barcilliant

EPL is a bum league. He would not do it in La Liga.

🤣 They said B'liga was a farmers league and he wouldn't cut it in EPL. So far tearing it up in EPL. He would do it in La Liga but he needs the service. At City he has a great manager and a team that create chances for fun.
Does anyone know his record against Spanish teams? I think it's pretty good from memory.

.blitzer

Lets be honest here... I`ve watched all of his goals for City as well as plenty of highlights from the games. He is big, strong, extremely fast and agile and he has an excellent movement and understanding of the game. He is also a natural, instinctive finisher. But.... all of his goals do look rather simple. Haaland sort of reminds me of a Thomas Muller on steroids. Lots of tap-ins, sliding goals, all sorts of opportunistic maneuvers. His tehcnical skills are fairly limited. He cannot run with the ball, cannot dribble, cannot do much else than run and finish. Something wrong with that? Not at all! Just.. dont get carried away too much. He plays in a well-oiled machine that is Manchester City. Every striker with enough sense and physical qualities would get tons of goals. I`ve yet to see a Haaland-goal that is really great. Well, maybe the one vs PSG but generally speaking... his goals look like shit!

Yes, City is a well-oiled machine. They don't need someone to be part of the build-up as much, they need someone to put the ball into the net.
City had a ton of chances in the RM and Liverpool games last season, they missed a handful of easy goals. They were able to create chances, like they do every game, with or without Haaland. They need someone to capitalize them.

fergus90

�� They said B'liga was a farmers league and he wouldn't cut it in EPL. So far tearing it up in EPL. He would do it in La Liga but he needs the service. At City he has a great manager and a team that create chances for fun.
Does anyone know his record against Spanish teams? I think it's pretty good from memory.

I think he's only faced Sevilla so far but it's 6 goals in 3 games against them.

Home of Barca Fans